EP. 1 Pilot: Part Five

••• Episode 1. Pilot: Part Five ••• 

⚜️⚜️⚜️

The streets of Cripesburg were buzzing.

People, cars… bicycles, donkey carts, everything…everywhere.

The hoots of the cars, laughter of people, the echo of their voices telling their friends about the happenings of their day.

Everyone was going somewhere, trying to reach home before the sun goes down.

Before the beautiful yellowish-red rays of the Namibian sun descend down the dusty horizons of Cripesburg and blanket them all in darkness.

Zach and Paul were one of the people.

Only difference is that they were not rushing to get home.

Instead, Zach found Paul entering Mamie’s Pub & Grill.

“Paul wait up.” Zach caught up to Paul before he entered.

“What do you want?” Paul looked at his friend bored.

“What do I want? What the piffles could I possibly want from you besides asking your dumb ass why you didn’t come to school today and why you are flaunting around the streets with your school uniform?” Zach spilled out in one breathe, exhausted from the run he just took to catch up the person involved.

Paul rolled his eyes. “Go home Zach.” He told his friend simply.

“No. You are not gonna brush me off.” Zach stood his ground. “What the hell is happening to you man?”

“None of your business bro. Just chill out and go home like I said.” He stated with no-nonsense-attitude. “It’s getting dark as it is. It’s almost your curfew time.”

“Fuck you Paul.” Zach cursed his friend. “Like what the fuck?”

“Hmm…” Paul scoffed and entered Mamie’s. Zach followed.

“I know about your extracurricular activities. The thing I don’t know is the why?” Zach stated.

Paul stopped immediately and turned his head in Zach’s direction. “Who told you?”

“Does it matter?” Zach gathered his brows together.

“Like hell it does…” Paul shouted and jerked Zach towards himself—violently.

“Chill the fuck out you idiot.” Zach pushed Paul away from himself, brushing Paul’s hands off his shoulders. “It’s not like I am even gonna tell you.”

“Why don’t you guys just mind your own damn business and allow me to fuck my life away until it’s all a memory, faded and forgotten. If anything, I am a waste of orgasm right?” Paul said with glistening eyes and pain so evident you could cut up a bull with it in seconds.

“What does that even mean?” Zach frowned. Now that was the final straw for Zach. He knew his friend was in too much pain. “Does it have anything to do with the dreams? Did you have another one— “