EP. 1 Pilot: Part One

A/N: Good day my people. Its official. Cripesburg is officially live here on Wattpad.

I hope you enjoy the journey of these awesome characters just as much as I am loving telling their story. I promise not to leave you guys hanging and waiting for long. I know how annoying the wait for new updates are.

NB. Cripesburg: A coming into being is my story. All characters, events, and plots in this story are all my ideas. Therefore any unauthorized reprint of this material is prohibited. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, electronic, mechanical, including any photocopying or recoding.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Please don't forget to vote and comment. It will mean the world to me.

Buckle up and Enjoy the ride because sh*t is about to go down!

Until the next update,

-Stephen

⚜️⚜️⚜️

••• Episode 1. Pilot: Part One •••

⚜️⚜️⚜️

It was morning!

Another glorious day filled with sparkling rays of the sun and potential happiness. The birds chirped harmoniously to the open air. The sun shined down on a big family home. A veranda wrapped around the front.

All charm. No sense of last night's horrors. No resemblance of unease. Everything seemed enrapturing.

It was a beautiful day.

Paul walked into the kitchen already dressed in his school uniform-utterly disgruntled, his emotions contradicting the beauty of the day.

The reason behind his sour mood was unbeknown to anyone.

"Morning!" He greeted his father-Matthey Hanze-a rather tempestuous looking man appearing to be in his late 40s.

"Morning!" Matthey responded and kept quiet without moving his gaze from Paul. The countenance of the former according to the latter was supposed to be the 'shuddery-severe-you-are-fucked-dipshit' look. The reason behind it just like his current mood remained unknown. But he couldn't help but question himself as to the reason why his father was giving him 'the' stinky eye.

He didn't want to hold the stare, at least to give himself semblance of time to find out the why-to be able to state and fight his case later but all that needed to be done before all hell broke loose and the right hand of Lucifer was let free.

Paul attempted to look at his father again but glanced away swiftly when he found the older man's steely gazed already focused on him.

Paul wanted to ask his father the reason behind the severe look but feared the reaction. He kept asking himself 'Should-I-ask-him-or-not' until he gave up the internal battle and tried his luck with a deep bated breath, praying to the high God for an ounce of mercy if or when he finds himself at the gates of hell.

"What's up with the serious grunge look dad? That look only means one thing." He uttered. Matthey narrowed his eyes infinitesimally at his son, the scorching flames of hell palpable with his breathes so profound and deathly. Paul could literally smell and taste the stale and bitter inner combat ensuing in the older man's head.