I have to go home with Austin & i live there!

We headed back in the room and (y/n) was sleeping.  “She looks so peaceful” my mom said    

“Took the word right out of my mouth” I told my mom and smiling then instantly turning my attention back at (y/n). I moved closer to the bed and then spoke  

 “You’re an angel and I love you so, so much and we are going to get through this I promise.” I whispered the last part leaning in close then kissing her forehead.

Wish I could kiss her lips so bad but that be too much right now. I know that (y/n) is a lightest sleeper ever so I know she heard me. Usually she would wake up but after all of this has real exhausted her and she won’t be waking up at the moment. I sat down by her bed ignoring all the talking that was going on and my mom sat down next to me holding my hand.

            I woke up in a different nicer room than the one I was in

“Good to see you’re finally up” a voice said on the side of my bed.

I looked over and there he was. I put my hand on my head “I guess it wasn’t a dream” he smiled.

“Well did you want it to be a dream?” He asked , I thought about it trying not to reply for a moment the I said “I don’t know” but in reality yes but I didn’t want to hurt his feelings being that he had looked like he had already been crying.

“Is there something wrong? It looks like you’ve been crying.” He replied too quickly “yeah, yeah everything is okay” I narrowed my eyes at him.

“Were you crying because of me?” he didn’t reply as quickly this time he took a deep breath then spoke “yeah I was” in a low voice.

I then asked “why am I in here now in this fancier room I can’t afford this and neither can my mom so I’d like to go back to the other room if I have to stay in this horrible hospital uh”

“Its fine the payment is under control no need to worry about anything you just need to relax and get better”

“It’s under control? So are you paying for this room? No that’s fine ill go back honestly I don’t need to be in her anyways we can afford the hospital bill either my mom’s job doesn’t pay enough and I have no insurance.” I spoke truthfully

He just laughed at me then replied “(y/) don’t worry about any of that I have it taken care of like I always do and yes I’m paying for it don’t worry about any of it.”

“So you are paying for this how can you even afford to pay my stuff? And I don’t want you to pay for it! Also what do you mean you always do? There is no need too!”

             A women came in interrupting me and my rambling then she spoke “oh my you’re up let me tell your mom and step dad” Then she left the room.

“Who was that?” I asked him “my mom” he said. I nodded

“So your name is?” “Austin” he replied. Then my mom and step dad came rushing in “hey mom!” I said happy to finally see someone I know and remember. She came over and gave me the biggest hug ever! “Hey honey I heard what happen are you okay? I nodded

“Do you remember me” my mom asked joking.

“Yeah mom I remember you crazy” I started to laugh so happy that she’s here to help with all of this crazy mess hoping she could clear up this boy who is claiming he is my boyfriend. I’m more worried about that then my memory loss.

 I said “Hi” to my step dad and he said it back he was acting strange but whatever.

My mom then hugged Austin “

Hi sons how are you?” she examined him.

“I’m okay just worried about (y/n) that’s all” I was confused “mom so you know Austin?”

I asked her she looked at me with sympathy and begun specking in a stiff voice.

“Yes (y/n) he is your boyfriend and this is his mom Michele who we have met a long time ago when you and Austin first got together and me and Michele are very close and Austin and her are basically your family now.”

 “Oh okay I guess well that’s good wish I could remember that but I guess not “I laughed thinking it was funny but no one really laughed they just all gave me smiles and was looking at me like I was a zoo animal or lab experiment.

(y/n) we have to go home your sister is there by herself the doctor said they want to keep you here one more day.” I nodded and Austin said

“oh okay” then I asked everyone to step out for a minute so I can talk to my mom alone.

I noticed Austin was very hesitant to leave my side but he understood. “I will be just out front if you need me” Austin said and with that everyone left the room.

Then my mom spoke pulling my attention towards her.

“(y/n) here’s the thing we have to go and may not be able to make it to see you until a couple days so we will see you when you are at home.” I was so confused with what she was saying

“Wait you can’t come back tomorrow so how will I get home… please don’t tell me you’re going to let them  take me home there strangers!” I stated panicking

 “No they’re not strangers he is your boyfriend and she is your mother in law has been for the last 3 years. Also you don’t live with me honey you live with them you moved out 2 years ago in to Michele’s house with Austin.”  

I look surprised and shocked at the same time I didn’t know what to think.

“You will be fine honey they already know you that’s your family now. You live with them and all your stuff is there everything just trust me Michele will take care of you and Austin will take the best care of you he always have…I’m so proud of you for having such a great boyfriend who loves you for you and I know I never told you this but I was just jealous that’s all.”

I was like so confused by this I mean I know what she is saying but I just don’t understand.

“Mom I will give it a chance only because I trust you that you wouldn’t say all of this without having the best interest in mind for me and being the fact that I’ve been with Austin so long there must be something special about our relationship and for me to have to be amazing but I have so many questions…like why did I move away? Why...”

My mom cut me off “honey trust me Austin will answer all your questions trust me he loves you and you use to too before forget so just trust that you will be fine okay?” My mom gave me a warm long hug “okay mom fine love you!” “Love you too daughter and try to get your memory back and give Austin a chance too” she said back to me

            After my mom and I talked everyone came back in.

 “I promise I’ll take good care of her mom!” Austin said to my mom while she was holding his face in her hands.

“I know you will Austin you always take care of my baby girl I trust you more than anyone else” Austin smiled as my mom let his face go and ‘oh my, he has the most amazing smile I have ever seen well he is my boyfriend. Wow I did and amazing job he is so gorgeous so far so good but there is always a catch or something.’

“Well of course you trust me because she’s my baby girl too and taking care of her is my life!” Austin said so sweetly.

 My mom nodded as if she’s heard it before. Well maybe she has wish I can remember if I have too.

“Yeah she will be in god hands like always” Michele said “and that includes no driving for the both of them they scared me to death “she added looking suddenly at me “sorry”

I said laughing a bit.