Chapter Twenty Nine

Start from the beginning

"Affirmative." I whisper back.

I see her nod her head slowly in the corner of my eye and narrow her glare at him. I guess Vincent is the first one she gets to meet out of the gang.

"What are you doing here?" I ask acting nonchalant, as if I didn't care that much.

"Actually, I was hoping I could talk to you." He looks over to Rory and smiles. "Alone."

"Hey she can stay if she-"

"Grace it's fine, I'll head back to my place and give, you two, some privacy." She bites her lip and slips out of the room quietly and might I say quickly.

Oh god.

We're all alone.

"Well? What is it Vincent, come to make me feel like an idiot again? You and Niko May have fought it out, but I still have a bone to pick with you." I cross my arms and huff as I raise a brow at him.

"Again, I'm sorry about the way things went. I really am Grace. I wanted to invite you to my vacation cabin for the winter break. The guys are coming, I didn't feel right not inviting you." He takes a seat on the couch and places his hand between his legs, his elbows at his sides.

"If you let me, I want to make it up to you." He practically pleads. His eyes pierced mine as he stared, god they were so blue, so blue and so deep.

He's a dick Grace, don't give in!

Once again, I'm at war with my own mind.

I bite my lip as I think of my response, I was still broken by what he said after we slept together, I was still mad about him punching Niko for sleeping with me too.

But god, looking at him made it hard to be mad.

Why does he have this effect on me?

I have to fight it.

"Thanks, but I think I have better use for my time then staying in a house with you for a week. It's kind of hard to be around people who hate you." I give him the best bitch face I could possibly conjure up.

"You know what, I don't even know why I came here and asked anyways." He shakes his head in frustration and stands up from the couch.

He walks to the door and leaves, slamming it behind him.

I sit there in awe and think about the events of just now.

Why did I have to be so fucking bitchy to him? I get mad at the fact he pushes me away yet I just did the exact same thing to him.

He's still done a lot worse though, so really he didn't even have a place to get mad at me and storm out, it should be me storming out of his dorm in anger.

He's the bad guy here, not me.

He wasn't getting off this easy.

So indecisive Grace.

I spring off the bed and out the door of my dorm, not giving two shits if I was wearing the jogging pants and hoodie I changed into earlier.