Actor Erwin x Reader: Midnight Sun

~(Y/N)~

"And cut! That's a wrap on Erwin's final scene." the director calls. Everyone claps for him as he slowly stands up from the scene. He had just got done filming his final scene for 'Attack on Titan'.

Tears were in my eyes at how sad the scene was since it was him dying. I watched as Hanji pulled him and Levi into a tight hug promising they'd meet up in the near future. I smile as I quickly swipe away the tears.

Erwin makes his way over to me as they start getting to work on filming the next scene. Jumping up into Erwin's arms I wrap my arms around his neck feeling proud he had gotten this far in his acting career. "How was it?" he asks.

"Amazing, I'm sure I'll bawl my eyes out when no one's looking," I tell him. Taking his hand I told him I'd treat him to lunch as a celebration for his last episode on the show. His friends and co-workers would miss him dearly and I would miss going in on my breaks to watch and greet him.

Waiting outside his dressing room there were a few other co-workers of his that came passing by wanting me to relay a message of congratulations and how much he'll be missed. Some even left flowers. When the door opens I hand him the flowers explaining where I had gotten them. He smiles and kisses my temple before leading me to the main exit.

Walking across the street over to our usual hang out I let him order whatever he wanted. At first, he insisted on paying but I argued just enough so he would let me pay. "Do you want to watch the episode tonight?" he asks.

I nod my head. "Yes please, it's one thing to watch it right there, I wanna see how it looks altogether, I'll have to get the tissues out," I warn him. I had read the manga and Erwin's death scene in that was sad, really sad. I didn't cry much while reading things but that chapter hit me hard, the whole volume might as well have with Moblit's death and them losing almost all their team. And don't even forget Armin, the poor guy. He's gonna be in loads of makeup.

Erwin chuckles. "Well you can count on me for cuddles I guess if you get really sad," he says with a soft smirk. I smile up at him and nod in agreement. For the rest of the day while waiting for the episode to come out we walked around town finding ways to celebrate his final day. I'm sure soon he'd get a call from his manager about more scripts but who knows.

Later that evening when we got home, we both quickly change into our pajamas, break out some snacks and gathered in the living room. With the remote in my hand, I quickly go to Hulu where I had saved the show along with the other ones we were watching together.

Excitedly I click on the newest episode and it starts to play an ad. You'd think with all our money we'd upgrade to the premium to get Hulu without ads. After the add played it started. Zeke came up to Eren talking about their father. Cuddling up next to Erwin we watch as Levi comes in later getting ready to chase Zeke.

Sadly another freaking ad came on. "Okay seriously after this we're upgrading," I tell him.

When it came back Hanji and Erwin were talking, she was asking him questions. Silently we watched with anticipation of his scene that was inevitably coming. After Mikasa and Eren fought Levi on who got the serum Hanji stepped in pulling Mikasa off. I felt the tears coming as Hanji told Mikasa about the people she wanted to bring back.

Afterward, Levi told them all to get away and that he was going to give the serum to Erwin. But as the needle was about to touch the blonde's skin his arm jerks away and rests up like he was raising his hand. Tears slowly seep from my eyes as I sniffle softly.

Erwin quickly catches on and pulls me close to him. Wiping my eyes with my sleeve I continue to watch. After the flashback, Levi made his choice and saved Armin instead. As it panned over to them Levi began talking about how Erwin had become the devil, his face contorted in sadness. Then it came to the scene, the final bit. Levi apologizes for the fact that his promise couldn't be fulfilled yet when Hanji tells Levi Erwin had already passed away.

I really lost it then. Levi's face afterward hit my heart as I cover my face. "Hey, it's okay I'm right here," Erwin mumbles into my ear. I lean against him sniffling, it was even sadder watching it. Wrapping my arm around him I glance over at the screen as the end credits start to play. It's such a beautiful song.

"I think I'm gonna have to steer clear of that episode for a while." I croak.

He chuckles and runs his fingers through my hair soothingly. "Come on," he says as he lays back on the couch, pulling his feet up to lay. Resting on top of him I sniffle and rest my head on his chest. "You don't need to be sad darling, I'm still alive," he whispers.

I nod against him. "I know but it was just really sad! You were my favorite character on there." I sob. He chuckles and continues to soothe me with his touches. I was glad he was alive, although it still was gonna take time for me to watch that episode again.