"Stay down," he ordered roughly.

The imperiousness of his order shocked me, and I hesitated, my trembling frame already at its limits. But I knew how amazing he was at it, and greed pushed me to want more. I lowered back and Lex resumed. He stretched my orgasm to the borders of the tolerable, and then his tongue slowed, lapping gently as I came down.

He gave my satiated flesh one final kiss, and then released what sounded like a very satisfied sigh. Forcing on my overwhelmed limbs, I moved to lie by his side, spent. I wiped away the wetness around his mouth and gave him a short but intense kiss.

"Can I be united now?" he asked, almost politely. I smiled, appreciating how he had complied, despite not enjoying it all that much. I wasn't sure I was ready to give up on my empowering moment yet.

I looked down as I reached for his shaft and smiled when I saw how hard he was getting again.

"Where's your wallet?" I asked him, wanting to get a condom from it. Distractedly, I started pumping his shaft up and down, ready for more. Lex followed my chain of thoughts and he let his head fall on the pillow, crushed. At first, I thought it was because he knew he wasn't even near being untied, but his answer proved me wrong.

"It's in my jacket, in the car."

Oh, no!

I didn't have any here with me, and although Tamika probably had some in her room, I didn't want to sneak in to get one. Shit, I was really in the mood for some bondage slex right now.

"If you untie me, I'll go get it," Lex proposed. I wrinkled my nose, too impatient for that. I wasn't waiting for him to dress up, get to his car, come back here, and undress again, no matter how much I loved to undress him. He made me greedy like that.

Especially since wearing a condom was only a formality at this point.

I bit my lips, examining his healthy shaft. He had gotten tested, so I knew he was clean. I was too. And he had wanted to have me like this for quite a while now. Even though we didn't want to label what we had, it looked a lot like a monogamous relationship, and the exclusivity we'd promised each other was making the use of condoms unnecessary. My IUD was still good for three more years, so we weren't taking this risk either.

The idea of taking him inside of me without the barrier of the latex became incredibly tempting. I wanted his skin against mine. Most of all, I wanted us to be as close as humanly possible. I wanted to prove to him I trusted him, just like he'd done for me tonight. It was like a grand gesture, and this was the night of the leaps of faith.

Having taken my decision, I looked at him with a flirtatious smile and lifted myself to get on top of him. To ease his confusion, I kissed him tenderly and lifted myself, straddling him. His hard length settled naturally under my wet flesh, and I ground on him lightly. Yes, I wanted this. Badly.

He finally understood what I had in mind, and what looked like panic overtook him. Yes, we are doing this. I grabbed his shaft and positioned it at my entrance, reveling in the sensation of his round tip on my wet opening. Soon, it would be in me, and we'd be as close as two humans could ever be.

I was about to lower myself on him when he stopped me. "Wait!" he blurted out. I raised a questioning eyebrow at him, confused. Didn't he want this too?

"I don't want to do this tied up. I'm serious, Andrea."

Understanding what he meant, I stayed silent. It was important for him. For the first time ever, he was about to have unprotected sex. And he's chosen me for it. I could sympathize with him doing it on his own terms. The moment was meaningful for me as well, but I knew I would have other occasions to tie him up and ride him like this. Right now wasn't appropriate for it, though.