𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

Start from the beginning

After so many years, he finally got what he wanted. Sir Grim and Miss Ivy's death, wiped out the entire gang.

But, why did he spare your life? Well, he was about to end your life as well. But Sir Grim begged him not to. So he lets you go. But he doesn't care if you got out alive or dead at the explosion. All that matters to him is that his mission and revenge are done. Making him take your 'everything'."

Hongjoong listened to every word that Jongho tells him, his expression hardens, biting on his bottom lip to suppress his anger.

"How do you know all this?", Hongjoong lowly asks the younger.

"You'll probably get mad after I tell you this. But, Sir Grim told me everything about why Lux became his enemy.", he hung his head low.

"And a spy in Venom told me about Lux sparing your life. That's where I got the information from.", Jongho told Hongjoong, scraping the desk lightly as he expects the reaction from the older male.

Jongho felt bad about Grim telling his past and not about his son. He just.. Happened to ask about Lux, the leader of Venom, and instead, Grim told him about his past with Lux.

Hongjoong's eyes widen and his mouth ajar, and couldn't believe what the younger just told him.

"What. Dad.. Told you?", Hongjoong asks, his voice is small with disappointment.

Jongho sighs, "I'm sorry, Joong."

Hongjoong didn't answer.

Then Suddenly, his voice deepens and his eyes darken. His knuckles turning white as he clenches them hard.

"Get out."

With that being said, Jongho got out.

Hongjoong huffs, tugging on his black hair.

He couldn't believe it.

Why would his dad tell his secret to one of his members and not to his own son?

Hongjoong clicks his tongue, a different thought came across his mind.

He somehow started doubting the younger member. His dad doesn't tell anyone about his past and how would he know that Lux did spare his life because his dad begged?

He, nor everyone in the gang, knows who this spy Jongho is talking about.

What if..

•~×~•

Viper

Yeosang purses his lips as he listened to what his dad had reported to him.

"So.. Lux is dead?"

"Are deaf or something? I just told you.", Yoongi raises a brow at his son.

Yeosang chuckles, "Oh I heard what you said. Just making sure I heard that right."

Yoongi sighs, "Well, that's all I wanted to tell you. Now go, or that little friend of yours gets upset because 'Sangie didn't go home.'", Yoongi mimics the phrase of Seonghwa to him as he sips on his wine.