Short story | 11

James sat down on the couch next to me "I told you he wasn't a good person" He signed to his brother "That doesn't matter right now, you guys need to make sure to stay hidden" James just nodded and made a gesture, indicating Hercules should leave. "Just text us everything Laf goes out and where he's going, okay?" I told him. He soon left, leaving James and I alone. "So, hm. How's your day honey?" I asked softly "Fine." He replied quietly, I frowned a bit but stayed quiet. We stayed like that for a while. I tried to start a conversation but he got up. "What are you doing?" I looked at him as I leave the couch. He held up a box of strawberries and I nod. Maybe that's why he smells like strawberries.

We spend the rest of the day watching TV and eating strawberries

I'm sorry, I forgot how I wanted the story to go. I have two options.
A) You guys give me ideas
Or
B) I'll put this book up for adoption
what i mean by that is that I'll give this book to a person and they'll finish the book however they please. I'm not a part of this fandom anymore but I absolutely hate it when someone doesn't finish a story and I don't want to be that person.

So yeah, here's you're two options. I'm sorry again. Have a good day!