|The attack | 8 |

Aaron got released today, I'm proud of him. It'll be weird not having a roommate. I got up and walked to the common room and saw James and Peggy playing cards. You know, I just realized that I never knew why she's here. Oh well, she's getting out of here soon. I sat down next to James and watched them play. He placed a kiss on my forehead and smiled at me. "I win!!!!" Peggy shouted and giggled, James pouted a bit and gave her candy.

It was a normal morning until...

BOOM!!!

A bomb went off. People were screaming, people got hurt. I was on the ground, my vision was a blur, my head was ringing, waves of pain keep hitting my head. I felt someone picking me up then everything went black

"What happened next after the explosion?" "Well"

I woke up in a different place, I tries to sit up but a wave of pain hit me so I lay back down. I looked around the unfamiliar room and saw James. "Hey" He said quietly, I looked up at him and smiled softly. "How are you feeling?" He signed to me "I'm okay, my head hurts  though" He gave me a cup of water and some painkiller. "Thanks, what happened and where are we?" I asked as I hesitate to take the pills, but eventually did. Bad memories. "There was a bomb, I took the opportunity to escape." I looked at him dumbfounded "Are you fucking stupid?!" He looked at me dead in the eyes "If we didn't escape, we would be in there for years and I can't have that. I know you wanted to leave as well." I stayed quiet, knowing he was right. I hated that place, especially Alexander, he can go to hell. I know all they're doing is to try to help but being in that place just drives me crazy if I wasn't already crazy.

James helped me to sit up straight as he gave me a bowl of delicious goodness. The one and only. Mac and Cheese. God, I miss this. I haven't eaten this for sooo loooong. He picked up the spoon and started feeding me which made me giggle "I'm not a baby!" I whined as he let out a soft chuckle but he continue to feed me. "My baby boy..." He said quietly. Once I was done eating, he wiped my mouth and held me close, whispering sweet nothing into my ear, causing me to fall in love with him once again. He was just amazing, he kissed my temples and hum a lullaby which cause me to fall asleep in his arms.