| James' story | 7 |

I made a mistake for the last to Chapter, James wasn't suppose to talk yet.... oh well.

~тнσмαѕ נєffєяѕσи~
Ever since our brother came to visit us, James has been using the phone more frequently to  talk, no scratch that, argue with his brother Hercules. One of the nurse was kind enough to borrow her phone to James so he can talk in his room due to him being uncomfortable to talk around other people. I put a hand on James shoulder. "Calm down, darling" He looked up at me and sighed softly before hanging up

He put the phone down and turned around to hug me. "Sorry..." He said very quietly but I was still able to hear him, I placed a soft kiss on his forehead and hugged back. "Would you mind to tell me why you guys keep on arguing? I understand that you're mad at him for putting you in here but I know that's not the only reason." He sat down on my bed and sighed softly before looking up at me with tears in his eyes. I frowned and sat down next to him, holding his hand and kissing it. Seeing him like this really hurts me.

"I've been to five other asylums and he knows none of them had helped me, the asylums only made me worse. So him putting me here again, it's just a really shitty move" He wiped his tears away, I pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back "You know,we were really happy family once. My mom, my father, him and I. We were just so happy then everything went downhill. My mother died from a car accident, my father started treated us like business partners more than sons and made Herc and I compete with each other all the time. But we had a really close relationship. So we let each other win to end the competition quicker. My father was not abusive if you wanted to ask. He just acted like we're not his kids."

I looked at him with pity. "One day, we had to move. The school I was in was so shitty, kids would bully my brother and I. We both reacted differently. He just ignored them but I... I started to hit them, got into fight, joined a gang. And I fucked up so much" If you were here to listen to him, you can hear his voice cracking and breaking. "I went to therapy and during that time I killed someone, went to trail and someone diagnosed me with borderline personality disorder. I'm not sure if it was borderline but yeah.. That's how I ended up here"

I noticed he was shaking a lot, something tells me he didn't tell me the full story but this is good enough. I hugged him even tighter and held him close to my chest. "You're okay, you have me this time and I would never leave" I whispered gently.

497 words