|James Madison Treatment | 2 |

𝓙𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓷

This is the fifth time I've been in an asylum but this time was special, this time my twin brother brought me here. He promised me that he would never dare to bring me here but here I am, in this fucking shithole. But if I'm honest to myself, I kinda feel bad for him since his boyfriend Lafayette suggested to put me here.

As Thomas head back to his room, a nurse lightly tap on my shoulder. "You ready?" I sigh and nod. I have to do this thing to figure out why I am like this but it can only be held when all the others patient are asleep since I don't know what I am capable of.

The nurse brought into a room, there were five fully armed people. I won't complain, last time things went out of control and three doctors were badly injured, one of them is still in a coma. Do I feel bad? I don't know but I felt some guilt so maybe? A nurse interrupted my thoughts. "Mister Madison? You know the drill"

I walked into the room and they handcuff me, they also stick something in my arm, both of my arms. The nurse in the other room looks at me through the window. I nod meaning I'm ready. A massive shock hit me and the electric currents rapidly spread through my body, memories start flooding, memories that I don't want to remember. Soon which actually felt like an eternity, the electricity that was going through my body stopped. I was trying to catch my breath as tears roll down my face.  "Did you see anything?" A nurse asked but I didn't respond, I couldn't.

More tears run down my face and my shut my eyes tight, I can't breathe, I'm suffocating. There was too much electricity. I hear multiple footsteps approach and they uncuff me. "Mister Madison? Can you hear me? Mister Madison??" I can feel them checking my pulse and my blood pressure. "Do you need your inhaler?" A doctor asks. I nod rapidly as they help me use it. "I think we should end this session"  A guard suggested. Everyone else in the room nods in agreement, the guard who suggested that the session should end carried me to the room I'll be staying. He put me down on the bed and left the room. The only thing I can think of was the memory that suddenly rushed to me. But eventually, I fall asleep.

419 words