|New Patient| 1 |

~тнσмαѕ נєffєяѕσи~

I heard there was a new patient coming over to this asylum, yay... Note my sarcasm. I don't like people, I only like a few percent of people. For example, Peggy. She'svery cheerful like the color yellow and she's currently jumping towards me "Hey Tommy!! He's here!" I"m assuming she's talking about the new patient. A guy with a red hoodie cautiously walked to the common room, inspecting his surroundings. Let me be honest, he is hot as fuck like damn. "Then go talk to him" I hear a familiar cheerful voice behind me. Fuck, did I say that out loud?

Peggy pushed me towards him and quickly left us alone, the guy just made a questionable look. "S-sorry about her. I-I'm Thomas Jefferson" I have to fix my stuttering. Damn, he's even hotter up close. He took a notepad and a pen from his pocket and start writing something down. 'I heard about you, I'm James Madison' I quickly read it and smile. "Are you mute?" I asked he nodded and writes some more on his notepad. "You're Lafayette's cousin, right? He won't shut up about you'

That sentence made my heart break. Lafayette, my cousin that everyone loves, he's the best, amazing and some more bullshit. But what about poor Thomas Jefferson that nobody loves and always get thrown into the side. Even my parents like him more and talk about him day and night. 'My brother won't shut up about him since they're dating. When I try asking about you, they just ignore me.' I sigh in relief since he's not interested in my cousin. "I hate when he does that, you ask about something but he just ignores you and continues talking whatever he was talking about."

'So what are you here for?' He can tell that my face saddens as I read that. I look down and roll up my sleeve revealing the cuts on my arm. He gently took my arm and kisses each and every one of the cuts on it. 'My mother told me kisses fix everything.' He smiled sweetly. I felt my cheeks burning up "What about you?" I asked as I roll down my sleeve. 'Double personality. If someone pisses me off, I won't hesitate to kill.'

'You don't have to worry though, you're a sweet person. I could never get mad at you.' I smile at him, he's so sweet. Soon, the nurses told us to go back to our rooms for the night. He taps my shoulder before I can leave.

'I'll see you around Thomas Jefferson <3'

435 words