Therapists |4|

~тнσмαѕ נєffєяѕσи~

I was humming to the song that my mother sang to me when I was a child to help me fall asleep. I always loved that song, it is so calm, soothing and relaxing. Everytime I hear that lullaby, it makes me want to fall asleep.

Today I'm gonna get a new therapist. I hope it's Mr. Laurens, he's so kind and amazing and is really good with people! But James is even more amazing. I wrapped myself with a blanket and looked at my roommate's bed. Poor Aaron... He's in the medical ward since he kept passing out yesterday since he hasn't eaten in a month. Theodosia is his new therapist, she's also a good person. John Laurens, Theodosia... What's her last name? I don't remember. Anyways they are both really good people. Oh! I forgot about Eliza,  she is the sweetest. 

A person walked into my room... Oh god... Why him. I HATE HIM. The one and only fuckin asshole in this whole entire world... Alexander Hamilton. "Good fucking morning Hamiltrash" I hissed at him. Alexander rolled his eyes as he sat down on a chair "lets just get this over with. How are you feeling today?"

I keep glaring at him "hiss hiss bitch fite me" Thats all I said before throwing multiple stuff at him. "Get the fuck out of my room!!" I yelled at him. He grabbed my arm and I screamed, I want to get him fired. Mr. Laurens walked into the room. "Alex!" He scolded Hamiltrash as he dragged him out of the room. I smirked and hif under the blanket. 

Mission Success!!

272 words
Not my best