DC Super Hero Boys part 2

Ursa: People of Earth, this is General Zod, your new emperor. His planet, Krypton, is gone. He must find a new planet to rule. And well, this is it. So...

Zod: Kneel before Zod!

[all gasp]

Kara: Look, you guys, if we can't get these three clowns back through that portal before it closes, then we all better get used to kneeling.

Zod: Now, you miserable peons, all of Earth will suffer unless you bring me the heir to the House of El.

Jessica: Supergirl!

Zee: No!

Babs: What are you doing?

Kara: If it will save the people of Earth, I turn myself in.

Zod: And you are?

Kara: Are you-- Are you-- I'm Supergirl! Kara Zor-El? My mom sent you to the Phantom Zone!

Zod: Never heard of you. I want the son of Jor-El! Bring me Superman!

Kara: Kal? Why does this keep happening to me? Look, dude... Trust me, I'm just as good as Kal. So, zip your lip and take me prisoner. Or me and my gal pals plus boy with the watch are gonna kick your butts back through that portal!

Hal: No. We're gonna kick their butts back through that portal. InvinciBros!

InvinciBros: Yo, Bros!

Hal: Hike!

Hal: [yells and grunts] [groans]

Oliver: Ha! [exclaims and whimpers]

Garth: [grunting]

Non: [gulps]

Garth: Uh...

Carter: [grunts]

Garth: [exclaims]

Carter: [yelling]

Garth: [gasps]

InvinciBros: [all exclaim] [all groaning]

Ursa: Well, boys, that was just very embarrassing for you.

Zod: [neck cracking]

Kara: What do you say we show these superhero boys how it's done.

Zee: Yeah! How is it done?

Kara: You, um-- You know, just-- And-- Get 'em!

[all yell]

 [girls exclaiming] 

[girls grunting]

 [all groaning]

Ben: you guys took care of the super hero girls but let's see if you can defeat-

Wildvine: Wildvine, you guys i'll take it from here you get every one to safety 

( the action scene ended with Zod getting tied up)