Illusions of Grandeur

Mr Zatara: Thank you, thank you. Please, a round of applause for my charming daughter.

Mr Zatara: And now ladies and gentlemen, we've come to my final trick of the evening

Mr Zatara: And now ladies and gentlemen, we've come to my final trick of the evening.A trick so risky, so daring, that the squeamish among you may want to look away.

[crowd gasps]

Mr Zatara: Tonight, I will make my lovely assistant... disappear.

[audience cheering]

Mr Zatara: Spirits beyond. I summon thee here. Heed my command. Make this girl disappear. Behold.

[crowd] Encore. Encore. Bravo. Amazing.

(the omnitrix sparks for a bit)

Ben: hmm

(Later)

Karen: That was amazing, Zee. I can't believe this is your life. You're, like, a total star.

Ben: yeah your show was amazing you could rise to the top

Zee: [sighs] Yeah, well...

Karen: And the fact that you've spent your whole life traveling the whole world entertaining people with your dad, it's so cool.

Zee: Hmm... Indeed.

Karen: You're seriously the biggest celebrity we know.

Zee: Maybe. But I'm about to be even bigger.

Karen: What do you mean?

Ben:  You're not leaving the act, are you?

Zee: What? Of course not. That would break poor Daddy's heart. But I am working on my own act. One day people will know the name, Zee Zatara. And that, Ben and Karen, is where you two come in.

Karen: What?

Ben: Huh?

Zee: Whenever you're ready.

[gulps][clears throat]

Karen: Prepare yourselves ladies and gentlemen, for an experience unlike any other. This is the great and powerful Zee Zatara, Princess of Presti... Prestididge...

Zee: Prestidigitation.

Karen: Presti... tation.

Zee: [grunts] Prestidigitation.

[people exclaiming]