I had to dig around for a hair tie, I don't understand how Sakura was a ninja with her hair down. I pulled the thick, pink hair into a ponytail letting two strands fall down to frame my face. Grabbing the money and walking out the door of the bed room. 'What are you doing?! You forgot makeup!' I didn't forget anything, it's inconvenient and I'm not putting it on. 'But what if you see Sasuke?' Sasuke has issues, I'm not dealing with him until he deals with his problems. 'But he's soooo handsome!' The only thing that boy loves is himself, and tomatoes.

We should focus on training right, things are going to get crazy right after graduation. I've been meaning to ask, did Sakura even acknowledge you? '...No, she thought she was insane so she ignored me, and I quote "Sasuke doesn't like girls with mental issues" rude right?' I'll talk to you, Sakura probably didn't understand the whole two souls thing. 'Thanks! Make sure to say goodbye to mom and dad.' Oh yeah! I walked down the stairs, walking to what I thought was the pantry. 'Grab a bagel, those are good.' Sure, why not.

I hopped and grabbed the plastic covering on the bread donut, I scarfed it down. 'Man you eat fast, and a lot more than Sakura did!' Sakura was starving herself, plus it doesn't really matter, we'll be training later, it'll burn off. I turn towards the door, remembering what inner Sakura said I stopped halfway there. "Mom, Dad, I'm going out! I'll be home by dinner!" I heard a quick 'bye sweetie' before heading out onto the streets of Konoha. First stop is the clothing shop. 'You mean the boutique?' Nope, we're buying actual ninja clothes. 'We already have those!' You mean the red dress thing? Hell no, if I did a back bend in that I'm pretty sure it'd rip down the middle. 'Why would you need to do a back bend?' Evasion and stretching in general.

I pushed open the doors to the store, Ninja General I think it was called. Pretty big store, it was divided between clothing and weaponry. I stalked on over to the clothing, they had women and and men's sections, the women's was considerably smaller. Oh well I'll shop in the men's if I have to. 'No you will not young lady!' Chill, it's last resort.

Though small, the lady's section served its purpose. I snatched some black spandex underlay, they'd be useful for cooler missions. Next I grabbed some bandage wraps. 'What are those for?' Securing loose clothing. 'Mkay' This was the hard part, I actually had to coordinate an outfit.

The outcome was a pine green sleeveless zip up over a standard grey t-shirt. The pants were down to my knees, I found them in clearance, they were the same kind of legging material I was used to. 'It's so much darker than what I'm used to, not sure if I'm ok with it' I think it looks good.

Ooo, I should get strap on weights! Like the ones Lee has! 'Don't know who Lee is, but won't that be tiring?' That's the point! It's training and it's good for us! 'Sure it is' I brought the weapons pouch too, I'm going give it an evaluation. We might need to buy more kunai or something like that.

The weapons section was neatly organized, there was a place for everything. The weights were in the back with the gloves and arm protectors. I tried them on, testing the weight adjusters, I love the power of seals. 'I think they look weird.' They do not. 'Yes they do!' The arm weights are black! They look like arm protectors, if it makes you uncomfortable I'll buy some gloves, that way my forearms and my hands are covered. Happy? 'But what about the leg weights?' I'll cover them with wrappings, they're pretty thin so it's not a big deal. '...fine' That's the spirit.

The weapons pouch was severely lacking, from the amount of kunai people use in the anime it was clear it was not up to standards. I don't think any of her equipment has ever been sharpened. 'Wait you have to sharpen them?' I sighed, turning to grab a sharpener.