"Well, he can man up and wait ten more minutes." You grumble.

The sheets are ripped off your legs, "Get up! You're getting married!"

You groan, the cold air freezing your legs, "Of all the things you could've done - you had to take my WARMTH!"

You scowl at Juliette, as she grins at you, "I know your weaknesses." She jumps on the bed next to you, "AND ONE OF THEM IS THOMAS! WAKE UP!"

You push her weakly, "Fine. Gosh. I'm awake, apple-john."

She frowns, "What?"

"Nothing." You grunt, swinging your legs over the side of the bed.

Almost as soon as you do, you find the nervousness setting back in. You stare at the floor.

Juliette grabs your hand, "Come on."

"What? Where are we going?" You ask as she tugs you out of the room.

"We're going to eat." She tells you.

You pout, "I don't feel like eating."

"Well, you're going to anyway." She nods.

She pushes you into one of the stools at the breakfast bar.

"I'd like to see you make me." You grumble.

Juliette raises her eyebrows, giving you a trying look. You raise your eyebrows, looking at the counter. You know she can beat you up, "Maybe a little food wouldn't hurt."

She nods, "That's what I thought. Hot chocolate and a bagel."

You nod and she starts making the food.

This is going to be a long day.

When she finishes cooking she sets the food on front of you. You drink the hot chocolate first. It actually tastes okay. But when you start eating the bagel, you can't help but notice the similarities of it and dry grass. But you don't say anything, not wanting to hurt Juli's feelings.

Juliette walks out of the kitchen for a minute, heading to her room. A minute later, she comes out in a orange shirt and gray skinny jeans.

"Go get dressed." She orders.

You nod.

You quickly throw on a Marvel T-shirt and black skinny jeans. Then you look in the mirror. Crap. You look really pale. You can't help bouncing on the balls of your feet. Too. Much. Energy. You examine your face, searching for flaws. The ones Thomas doesn't see.

You search and search, but all of a sudden, you can't find any flaws either.

You smile.

You have a similar feeling to when that robber jumped you in the alley. You're terrified to the point where you're physically shaking. But you're also excited. More excited than you've ever been in your life.

You take a deep breath and walk out of your room.

Juliette waits in the living room, "You ready for this?"

You take a few steadying breaths before answering. You nod, "Yes, I am."

- - - -

You look at yourself in the mirror. You're all decked out in your wedding attire. The only difference is that you wear a diamond necklace that Thomas sent into your dressing room, with the note saying, " You are my happily ever after. To all the future pampering you'll be getting. ;-) "