drugin' | fifty five.

Start from the beginning

"Don't remember saying he wouldn't be," Sunni cackled as she ate from her fruit cup. "Just find it odd he saw up early anywhere else... But, hey."

"We're not having that right now..." Shantey scolded her relative and Francesca. "Both of y'all should be on separate ends or something."

"Yes, indeed. Let's go over here." Falen, apart of the paternal family, walked Francesca away to another direction.

Shantey faced her aunt, "really?"

"I ain't do nothing but ask a valid question," Sunni shrugged as she chewed on her fruit while facing the Baby Sharks decorated cake. "This cake looking really amazing."

Shantey snickered as she shook her head, "You're a piece of work

Shantey snickered as she shook her head, "You're a piece of work."

"Believe me; I know," Sunni chuckled just as she spotted Dave walking into the party with his daughter and plenty of gifts, hugging Cruz. "Well ... speaking of the Devil."

"Just... don't say anything to escalate the party in the wrong way."

"Wrong way? Me?"

"Yo!" Dave approached with a grin, "how you ladies doin?"

"Great!" Sunni sarcastically responded, "I'ma go dip my feet in the water." She walked off just as quickly as the words left her mouth.

"Auntie still ain't feelin' me; that's coo," he smirked as he nodded and his gaze cruising her topless body where she only wear her geometrical pattern swimsuit top and her belted shorts. "I heard through the grapevine you carrying another baby."

"That's what you heard?" She cackled, "Grapevine told you?"

"Are you doe?" Dave asked seriously, eyebrow arching in question.

"Whatever I'm carrying— if I am— it's really none of your business." Shantey smirked, staring up at him, "So David, you can move it along and go tell your son happy birthday. And stay the hell out of mine. Uh-kay?"

"Coo'," he smirked walking away from her just as she pulled out her phone to see the recent blog involving her and this new "baby"....

Is Shantey Ledé Pregnant ... Again?

Word in the streets are speculating on if Shantey Ledé is having her fourth baby after giving birth just a year ago

For the past few months, questions have been heating up about her dating another singer in the industry — she has yet to confirm or deny the allegations. If that's not enough;
Shantey was spotted entering one of the famously known hospitals to birth celebrity babies, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, where she also birthed her son Ameer. Pretty suspicious, right?

Now, the handsome gentleman everyone is suspecting is New Orleans born rapper,
Lucky Daye. A picture of them both are below:

 A picture of them both are below:

Are we getting a #LuckyLede baby?

"Mom!"

Her eyes moved from her phone screen and to Romeo in the swimming pool, "Get off the phone and come swim!"

It's all Shantey needed to hear. She removed the gossip blog from her memory and start enjoying herself with her boys. None of what was going on with her has nothing to do with anyone rather she's pregnant or not pregnant. One thing she promised herself is not allowing the media to get to her as it used to when she was fresh out of rehab. No amount of gossip will take her back to the hostile headspace she was in.

She's changed; evolved — Growing.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ALRIGHT — that's done lol.
I really appreciate all of the votes and comments. And if their are any 'unanswered questions' to you; they will be answered sooner than later.
UNTIL-THEN, Gove City is posted and ready for you all to read the chapters posted and new to come! Prequel for DS will be posted sooner or later.

— K ... 😘❤️