drugin' | thirty six.

October 3, 2019

               "I feel fucking horrible!" SHANTEY GROANED, laying in the bed of the hotel room in Indianapolis

"I feel fucking horrible!" SHANTEY GROANED, laying in the bed of the hotel room in Indianapolis. Past four shows, she's been feeling her body getting sicker and sicker as the days went by. Her throat become more sore resulting in her voice to be raspy. Her nose stuffy with pressure around her face and coughing. Sadly, she had a performance in two hours that she should've been preparing for. Shantey coughed and looked at her assistant Julie, picking up the nasal spray for her to use.

 Shantey coughed and looked at her assistant Julie, picking up the nasal spray for her to use

"Do you feel you can perform?" Jasmine asked, standing on side of the bed.

"I have no choice," an congested Shantey responded, using the nasal spray in one of her nostrils while holding down the other. "It's way to late to cancel and I don't want to do that to my fans."

"But you also have to worry about you and your baby's health Shantey." Sino scolded her as he sat on the other bed, leaning his elbows on his knees.

"I'm performing," she stated in a final tone and raising her body from the bed as fast as she could. Once her sock covered feet touched the carpet, she stood with the help of Julie.

"You can barely stand Shantey." Anissa commented. "No, we're calling it off."

"If I say I can do it, let me."

"We're not about to let you hurt yourself trying to perform."

"And I won't," Shantey slipped on her Chanel slides. "I'm gonna give as much energy as I can to my fans. Now, let's go. Amanda goes on stage soon."

"Boss has spoken. Let's go."

Shantey and her team has joined together in her tour bus and headed to the Citadel venue. Once they parked there, all of the men walked off the bus leaving only Shantey, Jasmine, Julie, and Anissa to help her with getting dressed.

"C'mon girlfriend, let's go! You're almost to the finish line!" Jasmine shouted as she clapped her hands in encouragement while Shantey stood from the couch as fast as she could.