drugin' | thirty seven.

"I would never post videos to bring down my daughter

"I would never post videos to bring down my daughter. She may have lied on me in her li'l documentary but I'd never stoop that low. I'm not evil." SHE LISTENED TO THE VIDEO of her mother speaking on their interview on The Breakfast Club. When she found out about her Mother and sister being in New York at the same time as her, she immediately found out why. They appeared on one of the top morning shows in America. Shantey suspected that soon enough, they would make themselves East to tell more lies on the radio speaking about the recent videos that have been posted of her.

"Before anything, she is my daughter; my first born. The lies in her documentary—"

"I think that's bullshit!" Charlemagne tha God chimed in. "Excuse my language but seriously, I don't feel nothin in her documentary was a lie. None of it. What child would lie about a grown man— her mother's boyfriend— touching her?"

"If we're being honest here," she heard her sister Tajana speak up, "she was high in pills—"

"So that gives him the right to touch on little ass girl? That's bullshit... yet again. And how are you her sister and not know that she didn't start the pills until she was twelve? The molesting happened when she was younger. Did either one of y'all actually watch the documentary or did you just watch the clips of it being about y'all to hear how of truth she actually spoke?"

Closing the video on Jasmine iPhone screen, Shantey handed back her device as the vehicle pulled to the back entrance of the venue. She definitely had to commend Charlemagne for being loyal to her and not falling for their lies and bullshit. It may have been times she wanted to smack him during interviews for his smart remarks, but who haven't? She's thankful that he respected their own friendship to chew them out.

"I'm focusing on this show." Shantey spoke as the driver Hector stepped out of the truck. "Whatever they have to say, that's on them." Shrugging, she got out of the truck when Hector opened the door for her.

Jasmine followed suit of getting out the truck. "Should we have security look out for them during the concert?"

"Yeah," she confirmed as they walked into the venue. Then, she changed her mind. "You know what, never mind don't. If they want to come in, let them."

Jasmine looked at her as if she lost her mind. "Are you sure?" She asked for reassurance while Shantey removed her fur coat and handed it to her. "I don't want you to have the worry about drama."

"I'm good. I have to work on my soundcheck." Shantey says dismissing the conversation and walking on stage. Her band is already on stage and her creative director is making sure everything is in order with the lights. "Let's start with Fairplay." She informed her band.

Shantey start singing as the band played the correct instruments.

Now I got your attention
Let me ask a question
Did you learn—