drugin' | fifty three.

February 19, 2020

Baby you gotta know That I'm just out here doin' what I gotta do For me and you and we eatin' So bitch why the fuck is you trippin'

Baby you gotta know
That I'm just out here doin' what I gotta do
For me and you and we eatin'
So bitch why the fuck is you trippin'.
I'm takin' these chances. . ( ... )

               Lil Wayne's rap lyrics boomed through both of her eardrums from the Beats headphones she wore. Her feet kissing the land as she jogged; breathing steadily and sweat covering her body, tresses of her sticking to her face with her heart throbbing inside her chest. A ray of sun may have shined down on her but a chilly breeze around. With her adrenaline warming her body, the chill doesn't effect her any.

Shantey have been settled on the East-coast for about a week. She hated it. She missed her California living and being close to her family. Now, on the East-coast where she knew no one, she only had her assistant Julie and Sino. She's ready to start working on the plan she has in store and get back to the coast she knows.

Shantey's jogging start coming to a halt when she approached her Englewood house in the quiet neighborhood and landscaped front yard. Removing the headphones from her ears, she opened the front door and walked in. "Julie, I'm back!" She announced as she paused the music on her phone. Hearing a baby cooing, her eyes landed on the staircase where she saw Dave stepping down and caring Ameer.

"What are you doing over here?" She asked; confusion taking over her face, "Just because you live around the corner doesn't mean come over whenever you want to, East."

"Relax; I came to see Ameer," he smirked, stepping off the staircase. "And I want you to come around the corner. My Pop makin' some Seafood Jambalaya. I know you like that."

"I do," She admitted as she softly rubbed her hand over Ameer's head-full of hair. "Let me shower real quick. Where is Sino and Julie?"

"Kitchen; I think. They can join on the Jambalaya."

Shantey nodded, "right. Be right back."