drugin' | eleven.

July 14, 2018

               Shantey sits in the Benz sprinter driving through a neighborhood in Saddle River as she scans over the gray and green bubble texts Jasmine shows her between her and daughter's father

Shantey sits in the Benz sprinter driving through a neighborhood in Saddle River as she scans over the gray and green bubble texts Jasmine shows her between her and daughter's father. Her eyes would widen when she sees the nasty texts coming from the father. When she finishes and scrolls to the button of their thread, Shantey sits back in her seat and sips her drink.

"You see what I mean," Jasmine looks at Shantey, chuckling. "I tell him text about my daughter only. This clown wanna be talking about sex all the time."

"Ass eating and all that," Shantey snickers, "I mean, whatever floats his boat. Just give him them thick thighs."

"Nah," Jasmine shakes her head no. "I'm not even doing none of that. He gone be thinking it's a everyday thing. Sad enough that baby-daddies think you belong to them since you had their baby. That's a dub."

"Right about that." Shantey comments, staring out the window.

"I mean, would you smash Dave or Tavon again?"

"Not at all," she answers quickly. "Tavon and me are more playful. We do shit like that cause it's just our connection but we never had sex since eight years ago. We sleep in the same bed and nothin."

"You did say that," Jasmine remembers. "But what about Dave?"

"Hell no. We just getting back right only a little bit. Not about to take it there."

"Are you comfortable talking about your sex life?" Jasmine asks, causing Shantey to look at her confused. "I mean, like on a podcast? Would you be comfortable opening up about that?"

"Do you have a podcast or something talking about sex?"

"No, I gotta call from Angela Yee. She wants you on Lip Service. You'll talk about your EP, so it's can be apart of promo for that, but-"

"Still about my sex life or sexual experiences?" Shantey finishes her sentence, gaining a nod from Jasmine. "Book it. I'm coo with talking about it."