Chapter 29

Maria's outfit above*

NORMAL POV

Both learnt their lesson to always had the door close whenever his niece was nearby. 

Today Rieka and Josh had plans to celebrate their anniversary and asked Maria to look after Jasper. The woman quickly agree and had taken Jasper and Cole to the supermarket to shop for more food. Mostly an excuse to see the sale and have Cole walk around than laying at his bed all day while listening to her.

"Maria I think there's no reason why I should be here. "

"And your point?  We're here to buy food,  don't you like that? Plus there's an awesome sale. "

"Ummm I can't see. " he said sarcastically.

"Shut up meanwhile you can eat three steaks but not a pot of rice?!"

"Hey! "

"Uncle Cole I wanna go to the bathroom! " said Jasper.

"Okay buddy,  come along. " Maria tagged the boy as Cole was left to seat at the waiting bench in the mall.

"Aunt Maria I can't pee at the girl's bathroom!" The child argued.

"You'll be using at the kid's section where mother's or guardians have their kids do their business. "

"Really?  There's a bathroom for kids?"

"Yeah cause this mall is a magical one. " Maria replied with a smile or mostly cause she just opened a barrier towards Atticus' guest room.

After sometime Cole found himself in the male dressing room accompanied by Maria. Choosing and picking up clothes that suit him well with the help of the saleslady. He tried he's best not to groan nor devour his mate. The way her hands fiddles on his buttons as she helped him try on new suits, tuxes, shirts and leaving his pants by himself.  Which was a good thing,  he knew he wanted to touch her,  mark her as his like how his sister is now mated to her mate.

He knew Maria was desperate shopping with him since his birthday was close yet she always fuzz about details or stitches or the cloth used. She wanted to help him pick a suit  for his birthday.

In the end they did bought a few since Maria insisted though didn't want him to wear those at his birthday. She then suggested she'll find him the best suit and would gave it to him on his birthday. Which he happily agreed.

Jasper was bored out of his mind when Maria was choosing little formal suits for him since Rieka also asked her. After having the suits picked out for the boys. It was made scheduled to be delivered in the Anderson's residents personally. Since the Anderson's were influential to the humans without knowing what they are.

"Hey Cole can I leave you two while both of you are getting your hair done? " said Maria.

"Where will you be? " he asked with the child holding his other hand.

"At the grocery,  I'll be taking some supplies for desserts tonight. "

"Ohhh and you're gonna leave me all alone with a kid?  It isn't fair. " he mumbled.

"Uhuh like idk we have... Ummm like I didn't know, two of your bodyguards tagging along with us since we left. " said Maria as she glanced behind them. F

"Err... You noticed them? "

"My ex used to have his right hand following me all around. I'm not dumb babe. "

"I told them it wouldn't be necessary but they said to take precaution cause I'm blind and you're four feet tall only. " he reasoned.

"And six inches! " she inserted.