Chapter 3

NORMAL POV

"I--i didn't know.. It tasted so divine.. It was so tempting!  And I loved it Dad!  I'm a freak! " Laylana cried and shivered in the cold.

Pushing away the dead Wolf's body from her.

She was crying and scared, why did she do that?  Drink blood?  Is the reason of her strangeness?  Why her wolf was different? 

"Laylana... We'll figure something out. I don't want the others to see you like this, especially naked, cold with headless bodies you just ripped off. "

Her father carried her home immediately and he called his son's beta to go and look for Cole since he hadn't found him. He lied about that.

Charles prepared down the tub and left his daughter privately to clean herself up as he go and check on his son.

Charles looked at his son in deep anguish and worry. He had multiple wounds and his eyes were covered in mushed wolf'sbane. His son was going to recover, he was sure of it but he was afraid of how Cole is going to respond to this. Blind until he dies.

He went back home after checking up with Cole from the pack clinic. He didn't want to left his son as Cole was unconscious and in pain but he need to clarify some things to his daughter.

"Laylana, it's time that I need to tell-" she wasn't in her room but he can heard noises in the attic and her scent in there.

LAYLANA'S POV

I killed them... But they were already dead but I ripped their heads away! 

I wanted more... Blood.. More! 

Shaking away my hunger and grabbed my bottle of pills. Examining it, it smells and tastes like blood.

My eyes glowed again and these eyes meant to be unseen and not showed as my father always told me.

I took a few pills and dressed up from the bath.
Slipping into my Sweat pants, a white shirt and tied my wet hair in a ponytail.

I need some answers and I need it fast, Dad would be back soon but I need to get a head start.

The attic should have my answers. My family had this house for generations and it used to be a cottage back then!  Well back in the old very ancient days. Past Alphas always had their secrets hidden in an attic and not in an high secured facility. Dumb males just like Cole, let's see how much he'll thank me for rescuing his ass.

Grabbing up the small door and had a ladder out.

"I don't even know why this is the first place I'll head and look out, this place scares me as shit! "

I climbed the ladder and examined the room, dusty, smelly and that old vibe in the place. My dad held my existence as a secret for so long. He even lied in the pack that I'm adopted cause I was different. Though he meant well it was for my own protection after my mother died.

Scanning down the books or journals, even the past grandmas Luna's diaries are here. Some language I couldn't understand and some tear, tattered and ruined.

Then I finally found it, our family book where all records of past Alphas and Lunas had their photo or portrait taken.

Scribbling down, reading each line or more likely jumping words.

Most Luna's were from different packs, two were humans but one was strange. She was awfully beautiful and stunning in her chiffon dress somewhere in the 1600's but the best or strange part is that I look like her. I look exactly like her!  But in the description says she was blond, blue eyes and fair skin like white velvet.