Taehyung was making soft movement. He looked so comfortable and cute, Joon didn't wanna wake him up.

But they had to keep moving.

Joon softly nudges Taehyung. Trying to get him to wake up. "Tae."

"I'll be waiting for you two outside. Jungkook will be there with me." Jin says walking out of the room.

Namjoon nodded, then continued to try and get Taehyung to wake up. "Tae..."

Namjoon bites his bottom lip while looking down at him. Taehyung looked so precious in the moment, he couldn't help himself but take the chance to get a quick kiss from his lips.

So he leaned in and kissed his lips.

"...Mm..?" Tae's eyebrows furrowed a bit. He was feeling something soft and slightly moist against his lips. He slowly opens his eyes and sees Namjoon kissing him.

Taehyung's face goes red and he pushes Namjoon away with both his hands. "What are you doing?!"

Namjoon was surprised. He didn't think a small peck would wake Taehyung up. But he starts laughing after. "I was trying to wake up my sleeping beauty."

Tae was still blushing as he slowly sat up from the bed while rubbing his morning sleepy eyes. "Mm, why so early..."

"It's better if we leave now. Jungkook and Jin are waiting for us outside." Joon says finally getting out of the bed and starting to get ready.

Tae had stretched his arms up in the air then stepped out of the bed and began to slip on his shoes.

When Namjoon was done, he had walked out of the room to thank Bogum for letting them stay.

Tae had went to them after he was done too.

"I'll miss you so much!" Tae says hugging onto Bogum tightly. Bogum was hugging him back just as tight as he smiled. "Me too, but I'll always be here. Make sure to come visit me often okay?"

"Mhm!" Tae says smiling back at him. Then after a bit, the two break the hug. Taehyung starts heading outside where the princes waited as he waved goodbye to Bogum.

The 3 princes had already been mounted on their horses. Taehyung had headed to Namjoon to join him. After he hoped onto his horse, he wrapped his arms around Joon's waist and laid the side his head over his back. He sees Bogum step outside his door to wave goodbye to all of them.

Tae smiled as he gave him one last wave, and so did the others.

Then they finally headed off to the palace.

"I think that's them!" A guard sees the princes from afar, each one on their own horse. "They're back!"

The guards start getting the gates ready for them. They were pulling them open.

It didn't take long for the princes to reach up to them and pass the gates.

Jin and Jungkook had hopped off their horses. Namjoon had also gotten off and helped Taehyung get on the ground too.