Jin

He did not just say what I think he said...

"A what..?"

Tae had clearly heard what the younger said but he had to double check just to make sure.

"A k-kiss." Jungkook repeats, his cheeks were now growing red for having to say that again.

Tae couldn't help but blush at his request. He chuckled nervously while playing with his own hair. "Um...I..don't...know..Gukkie..."

"Please! It's all I ask!" Jungkook looks over at him, showing off his cutest pout.

Tae smiled with a hint of blush on his cheeks. He couldn't say no to that cutie.

So he gets closer to him.

Jungkook's whole face goes red. He closed his eyes shut once he saw Tae leaning in towards him. He was ready to feel Tae's soft lips against his.

But instead,
he feels his lips against his cheek.

The younger opens his eyes, he had a frown on his face. "No! Not my cheek! I wanted a real kiss!"

Tae giggled, "I can't kiss you! I just met you!"

Jungkook kept his frown. "But I thought we had a connection!"

Tae couldn't stop his giggles, the younger was too cute.

"Is that Jungkookie getting rejected right now?"

It was a new voice.

Tae turned around to see who it was.

There he saw a well dressed young male approaching them. He had nice full lips, fluffy black hair, and perfect skin like every other prince in the palace. Definitely had to be Jin.

"Shut up." Jungkook responds, rolling his eyes from his older brother's appearance.

"Who's this you're talking to?" Jin asks, studying Taehyung with his eyes, Obviously interested.

"My friend." Jungkook says. "Can you leave us alone now." He groaned in annoyance.

"Hey. I'm Jin, what's your name love?"
Jin asked Tae, while completely ignoring Jungkook. He was giving the new servant a charming smile.

Tae smiled a bit. Blush was still noticeable on his cheeks. "I'm Taehyung."

"Taehyung? Pretty name for a pretty face." Jin comments, he was being very flirty.

Jungkook crosses his arms, he was in a grumpy mood now. "Jin! He's not interested!"

Tae blushed deeply. "Thanks." He simply says while the older kept wiggling his eyebrow flirtatiously at him.

"Jungkook, father is asking for you." Jin says finally giving attention to his younger brother. It was the reason why Jin made his appearance, he had been looking for him.

Jungkook sighs. "Ugh."

"I'll see you later okay Tae." The young prince says with a small smile and Tae nodded smiling back.

Guk says nothing to Jin but gave him a nasty glare instead and left the scene, leaving the two alone.

"Now that we're alone..." Jin smirks now pushing Tae onto a wall, keeping his arms pinned against it. "You've met all of us by now right?" Jin asks him, his face was awfully close to Taehyung's.

Tae blushed deeply. He could feel Jin's breath hit his face. "Y-Yes." He answered.

"Do you have a favorite yet?" Jin then asks.

Tae hadn't thought about a favorite.
"Um...no.." Tae says, "Not really..."

"Well trust me. I'll be your favorite prince, love."

Jin grins at the servant

The prince was now leaning over to Tae's neck. His lips were about to make contact with his skin. He wanted to have a little bit of fun with the new boy.

But Tae panicked and kicked Jin right in the balls.

"Fuck!-" Jin pulls away from him.
He bends down, crossing his legs a bit while both his hands pressed against his poor junk.

"I-I'm Sorry!" Tae says as his hands went over his head, he just hurt a prince by accident, he didn't think before hand nor meant to hit him down there purposely. He just panicked.

Jin groaned in pain. "You're a hell of a kicker..."

Tae felt so bad. "I-I didn't mean to! Im sorry..!"

Jin shakes his head, the pain was decreasing now and he slowly stood back up. "It's fine..."

"How about we try again..?"

Tae shook his head quickly. "I have things to do, I'll see you around though." He leaves Jin standing there alone.

"Wait!" Jin shouts but Taehyung was already gone.

Did my handsome face just get rejected...?

maybe he's just playing hard to get...
Jin sighs softly.

"I'll win his heart. Somehow."

_____________________

(Gotta try harder Jin lololol)