In Which Danny is sleepy and Brandon is being a jerk.

A/N This is just a side story because I will not be able to update for a while due the fact that I'm am about the start working on cosplays for the next con I am going to. So slow updates will be slow. SORRY!!!!!!!! This hasnothingtodowithplot. Itsjustextremecutenessandweekendlovings.

Sometime about a year and a half ago.

        "Brandon. Let me sleep." I say, sleepily. "Its Saturday. Wake up so we can go eat." Brandon tells me. I groan. "Noo. Sleep is more important. Now let me do that." Then he starts tickling me. "No! Brandon stop it!" I shout. "Nope. Not till you come downstairs to eat with me." he says. "Gr! Fine now stop tickling me before I pee on you." I shout. He stops and I curl up under the blanket so he can't tickle me. "You little shit." he says. "Ha! Now let me sleep. I'm tired." I say, closing my eyes. "Gr fine!" he tells me and get under the covers with me, pulling me to his chest. I snuggle into him. "You're too cute sometimes, you know?" I heard him say as I fall asleep.

Presentday

        "You are such a little shit!" Brandon yells. I'm sitting in the corner in a ball. Now he isn't abusing me or anything. I have his boxers. And I lock my drawers like I lock my doors. I have them in a death grip. I stick my tongue out at him. "Nuh uh!" I reply. He roles his eyes. "Give me my boxers, Mr.Not A Little Shit. Or you get to deal with me rubbing my dick against you all day. And then I'll go home and your only friend will be your hand." He threatens. I chuckle. "You want me, just as much as I want you. We both know you'll never do it." I say. He sighs. "I didn't want to have to do this." He says before diving at me and tickling me. "Ah! Nononono! Don't tickle meeee!" I shout laughing. "Stahp!" I shout. He chuckles and continues tickling me. I throw the boxers. "There. Stop!" I say still laughing. Oh did I mention he's naked and I have boxers on! Probably should have. I don't like when he wears pants and boxers. The sexiness isn't out for me to see!!! So unfair. "Is to fair." Brandon tells me. Oops I said that out loud. Oh well.

         "So food?" He asks, getting off me. I nod, and he puts his pants and boxers on. I frown. He comes over and hugs me. "Hey. This is only for you. You don't want anyone else to see it do you?" He asks. I shake my head no. No I guess I don't. But the sexy!! He smiles. Stop shouting in my head. Its the weirdest feeling ever! He thinks. I chuckle. Nope! I shout in his head. He just shakes his head and starts unlocking all the locks on my door. "Why the hell do you need so many locks?!" he asks, annoyed. I laugh. "To keep my sisters and evil aunt out. Who is coming over in a couple weeks." I say, pissed that my dad lets her come here when she treats everyone like crap and tells my dad to burn me at the stake and God Daniel Feernam be more grateful that your parents let a sinner like you stay here. She is such a bitch and it pisses me off. Especially when she questions Julie's skills in raising us. I hope she finds out that the heaven she thinks she's going to isn't real. That would be so fucking funny. "Babe. Can't we just get food and come back in here so I can see the sexy?" I ask with my puppy dog face. He sighs. "Fine. I can't say no to that face and you know it." he says. I smile and nod.

        He sighs and unlocks the last lock. "Okay first food and then I am all yours, okay?" he asks. I nod and follow him out. "I'll make food since you can't." he says chuckling. i frown. "Yeah, I can't make food for a dog ." I say. Brandon grabs my hand and kisses my cheek. "Its fine, babe. I like cooking for you anyway." he says. I smile and keep ahold of his hand till we get to the kitchen and he starts looking for food to make. Brandon gives me a sexy smirk and asks. "How about fruit and chocolate for breakfast?" I blush and nod while he gets out the chocolate syrup and strawberries. As well as a few bananas and  cherries.

         I smirk and walk behind him and wrap my arms around his waist. "Danny, babe you're to short to be the big spoon. come here." he says pulling me around to his front. I sigh and turn to face his, wrapping my arms around his middle. i nuzzle his chest and listen to his heart beat. "You are so cute damn it." he says, chuckling. he finishes up cutting the fruit and puts the slides in a big bowl. He pours a fuck ton of chocolate in another bowl.

        "Here you hold these." he says handing me the bowls."And i'll hold this." He says picking me up. I let out a very manly shriek as he lifts me and starts walking to my room. I pout. "Stop pouting babe." he says. I pout even more. He chuckles and gentlely bites my neck. I let out a small gasp. "Meanie my hands are busy." I say. He smirks. "Too bad babe." He tells me walking into my room.