First Real Chapter

"Alexandria! Daniel! Get up! Now!" I hear outside Mom yell room. School. Ung. I fling myself out of bed and crack my neck and back. I grab a pair of black cargo pants and my Black Veil Brides shirt and quickly get dressed.

I grab a random alchemy book. Double check its an alchemy book and that Maddy didn't switch my book covers again. I got in trouble the past year cause i thought I had A Study On The Alchemical Science and she switched it with a gay manga. I hate my sister sometimes.

Technically we aren't related. She was born! Which isn't fair might I add. So I opened my book and some kid saw it was porn pretty much and screamed "Mrs. Bla Bla, Dan has a bad book." I got in so much trouble. I had detention for the rest of the year. I got the kid back of course by putting a type of acid that only corrodes metal in his locker. Hehe.

I run downstairs and grab a can of monster and some bread. "Mom. Do we have almond butter?" I ask. She nods. She reaches into the top cabinet. What? I said have some height. Never said I was tall. God. I she hands me the AB and smiles. I open it and polp it on the bread. I grab some jelly and put it on too. I pull on my boots after I make my food.

I'm the first down. No surprise there. I don't do my make-up till after I eat. Its a mix of unity stripes and CC's make-up. It looks cool. I've working on changing it up a bit. The unity stripes are only on my chin and I only have the one tear drop on the right! Christian Coma from Black Veil Brides wears his on the left. I am 95.62% sure! And I kinda started to wear the mini tear drop thing he's got going on, on the left. Only a lot smaller. Yea. I'll tease my hair up a bit and wrap my black bandana around my hair like Ashley Purdy. I love his hair cut. I would steal it if I could.

I quickly eat. I see the girls coming down so I grab my monster and run to the bathroom. I quickly apply my make-up. Just cause I wear makeup doesn't mean I can't kick ass.

Do my hair. I must say I look good. I can piss off the school bully and then kick his ass. Like every year. Its the one thing I don't get in trouble for if I do it before homeroom bell rings. Cause the teachers don't care and shit. As long as its before school starts I'm good. And during lunch outside. Not inside cause I could break shit.

I go in my room and grab my iPod, pack, and my purple Aeropostle hoodie. No I am not BryanStars wannabe! I've had this hoodie long before I heard about ByranStars. Yes Byran. If you watched the bvb interviews you would now, wouldn't you?

I walk downstairs. "Mum I'm going early. Bye." I say. She nods and smiles. "Bye, Sweetheart. Have a good first day." She says. "Bye Prat!" Alex yells. "Bye Moggey!" I yell back. No we aren't British. Alex and I are in the Secret British Accent Society. She started calling me a prat I call her a moggey. And so this game was born.

I plug in headphones and start wrapping my hands in tape. I'm an asshole but I do have some mercy. Plus if you hit full on with bare fists you also have a good chance of severely bruising your hand. The Hangman by D.R.U.G.S. comes on. I hum along to it.

Something taps my shoulder and I turn around quickly bringing my fists up. "Woah bro! Chill! You were walking alone and I figured I'd grace you with my presence." A taller boy says, laughing. I pull out my headphones from my iPod just as Tragic Magic came on. "Why do you want to walk with me? I'm a freak. If your going to C.H. I suggest finding a normal person to hang with." I say. This kid has his hair like Ronnie Radke is in an Escape the Fate shirt and ripped skinny jeans. I admit he is pretty sexy. "Well what if i'm not normal either?" He says. His voice is kinda deep, too. "I'm still not the best person to spend time with. Trust me you want to find someone else to hang with, bub." (A/N: not bud, bub you how wolverine says it.) "Nah. I'd rather hang with a freak than those idiots." He says. "So what's your name?" He asks. "Daniel. What's yours?" I ask. If i'm stuck with the guy might as well make the best out of it. "I'm Mikey! Like from My Chemical Romance. Only not." He says. I nod. I continue to lead. "Ung. I might not pick a fight today. I'm tired. Plus I'll be getting enough bullshit. Cause your new, you might be OK for today. But they'll be on your case soon enough." I say. The bippies bully everyone that isn't part of their little group. Might as well warn him. I'm cold but not cruel.

"I'll keep that in mind. So what do you do till the bell rings?" He asks. "Well Not From My Chemical Romance Mikey, I usually climb a tree or one of the walls. Depends. Today is a wall day. Tomorrow. A wall day. Depends on what I feel like doing. " I say. He nods. I climb up on the wall like an expert. He just stands there looking a little confused and embarrassed. "You don't know how to climb a wall, do you?" I ask. He shakes his head. I sigh. I reach my hand securing my foot in the crevices on the other side. I grab his arm and pull him up. I move him so he's across from me. "So what's your favorite band?" He asks. "Well Not From MCR Mikey, my favorite band is Tokyo Hotel. They're German so you wouldn't be able to understand it. They do have some english songs. So what's your favorite band?" I copy. "Um BVB. Wait do you speak German?" He questions. I sigh. " Ja, ich spreche Deutsch. Ich nehme an, die Sie nicht tun, aber na ja." I say. "What?!" "Yeah. I speak German. Its my second language. But I couldn't teach it if I tried. I only know it. " I say. "Woah! Cool. I speak Latin." He says. "Cool. Alexandria speaks Latin." I say. "Who's she?" "My much shorter twin sister. We don't look anything alike. Or are alike in anyway but some DNA." I answer. "You're a twin?" He asks. "No. She's my, I'll say, other half. She can do everything I can not do. And I can do everything she can't. That's how we work." I say. I hear some shrill voice yell.

"Daniel Feernam!!!" I look down to see Alex. "Well hello my dear sister. And what brings you to bugging the shit out of me and my lovely self?" I ask. Mikey chuckles. Cute. "Mom told me to tell you to pick up apple juice, almond butter, cherries and chocolate. Janis is coming over so it'll be needed." She says. I groan.

"Who's Janis?" Mikey asks. "My blonde, homophobic, bimbo of an aunt who's be condemning me to hell since fifth grade." I answer. He winces. "Harsh." "You don't know the half of it. I forgot she's coming over in a couple weeks. Mom's making me stock pile all the shit I like because bitch will try to take it all. Time to re-install all the locks on my door. And the little door that leads to my room. And windows. Last time she visited she trashed my room. Took all my alchemy books, fighter's books, stashes of non publicly known stuff and burnt them. Then she sprayed my room with holy water and hung crosses on my walls. " I groan.

The dreaded school bell rings and we hop of the wall and walk to the entrance. "Time for Hell." I mutter going inside.

----------------_--------------------------_-------------------------

A/nOK! New chapter! Anyone else excited? I'm starting vote of the week thing okay? What character bio do you want next? Daniel is out of this race obviously. But wanna hear what you guys got to say.

Oh and will be giving out shout outs to everyone who comments. Unless there's bunch. Which doubt will happen but hey. can hope right.

Also sorry for slow updates. like to be ocd with this story. Lol.

OK think that's it.

Bye byes lovelies!

- Death's favorite demon.