Brandon's Side of Things

Brandon's Point of View:

        I rush to my feet and follow Daniel to his house. We walk in. "Ok, the only one here is my sister. Julie is at work and so is my Dad. The girl's are out at the mall. But my sister can hear everything so she's looking out for me in case you try to start shit. Just know I'm prepared." he tells me, while we walk up the stairs. Ouch. I really hurt him that bad that he's scared to be alone with me. I would never hurt him. I couldn't hurt the literal love of my life. I'd die before that happened. 

        I walk in his room after him and he lockes the doors. "Alex knows how to get in if I need her so don't  think about trying something." he tells me. "I was NOT planning on it but thank you for the warning." I tell him. He gives me the I don't trust you, asshat look that I've become familiar with. "Ok thirty minutes. Go." he tells me sitting on his bed. I stay standing, I know how he works. He'll take me sitting as m thinking I'm in the clear or better than him.

         "Ok. Firstly, I want say I am so fucking sorry. So sorry. And I'm grateful you gave the chance to explain. Lord knows I don't deserve it. At all. But you have to know I didn't start it. I didn't even know what was happening untill it was too late. I tried to save her. You found me the way you did because I tried to save her and I couldn't do enough to help her." I say, feeling tears start to form in my eyes. Stop it! You don't get to cry over what happened. You let it happen. 

        Flashback: 

        I walk into the locker room after gym and heard shouts and punches. When I went to ask what the fuck was going on, something hit my head and I fell to the ground. I woke up sometime later with my boyfriend's littlest sister on the ground bleeding, covered in cuts and bruises. I call 911 and try to help her while waiting. She starts coughing and puking blood. blood run down my shirt, and pants. I try to help her breath with CPR. And that's when he walked in. My boyfriend, Daniel Feernam. He sees me kissing his dying sister and runs. And he wouldn't talk to me since. 

        "I tried to save her but I couldn't and I'm so sorry. I'm sorry it looked like I was kissing her. I swear to god I wasn't. I was trying to help her." I say, feeling tears start to flow down my face. He gives me a pitiful look. "I keep hearing things like you planned to kill her. Like you wanted to rape and kill her. That you only used me to get to her." he says, looking down and clenching his fists. "I would never do that to you. I love you to much to ever do anything like that to you. I still love you. Even after you not talking to me for a year. I couldn't hurt someone so special to you. When you thought it was me I felt like I had committed the worst crime ever because I was the one who made you cry. I can't ask you to forgive me but will you give me a chance to prove it wasn't me?" I practically beg. He nods.

        See Danny has a cool gift. He can read peoples mind. And he's proved it to me before more than once. I just need him to see I didn't do anything. He nods and I feel a gentle poking at the edge of my mind. I relax, trusting him to find his way around my mind. The random memory comes up every once in a while. Then the memory of that day pops up. I want to block it out. 'I don't want to remember. But I have to so that you will actually believe me.' I think, knowing he'll hear me. I see him nod. I let him watch it, see it how I did. When it's all played out, I open my eyes. I hadn't even realized I closed them. I see tear start to fill his eyes and I move across the room to pull him into a hug. I hate seeing him cry. I cannot stand it. 

        He doesn't fight me but doesn't hug me back. He just relaxes into the hug. I sit on the bed and he climbs into my lap, silently crying on my shoulder. I lean so I don't crush him. 

---------==========_______

A\N.

OK that's Brandon at the top. Isn't he dreamy? Lol. So yeah. Send questions, and vote for the next character bio thingy. Can't wait to hear from you all. Love you all bye!

Disclaimer: I don't own the boy at the top and make no money off his sexy body.