Why Worry?

Daniel's Point of Veiw. 

        "You are such a bitch!" I hear Zia yell at Alex. "For why?" Alex asks. Zia glares at Alex. "You know what you did."  Zia says. Alex sighs and goes back to her pizza.
          "So Daniel?" I hear my father ask. "Is your friend staying the night?" he asks me. I shrug. "Can he?" I ask. Oh yeah. My father doesn't know Brandon and I dated. Neither does Julie. But they know I'm gay and a little bit of a slut to be honest. He nods. I thank him. "Just don't be up to late. It is a school night." he says. I nod.
          I look over and Brandon's finished with his pizza. "You wanna go finish studying?" I ask him. He nods and we head up stairs.
         I lock both doors this time instead of leaving one open for Alex. I pull him to the bed and lie down. He les down next to me and i role on top of him. "You're heavy. Get off." he groans. I chuckle. "Oh i will. Just not when you're around." I say. He groans again. "Get off my stomach." He says. "Can you get stomach's off?" I ask chuckling. "Is it just me or are you a little shit?" he asks. "I'm just a little shit." I reply. He smiles and roles us over so he's on top. He smirks. That's better. He thinks.
          I role my eyes and shake my head. His smile gets even bigger. He leans down and kisses me softly. I close my eyes and lean into the kiss. The need i felt for him never died down like I had hoped it would. It only got worse over time.
         He lickes at my bottom lip and I let him in with a moan. I wrap my arms around him and pull him closer. About as close as we can be without me swallowing him. Ew gross Danny. That just sounds disgusting. Brandon's hand starts toying with the bottom of my shirt. I moan and nod. He breaks the kiss to pull up my shirt. He kisses my neck and bites me softly, like a nibble. I moan even louder. This is why my room is sound proof.
           Your author cant right smut in uke's POV. So Brandon choose yooOOo0uUUuUuu

            I pull up Danny's shirt and kiss his neck and chest, leaving little love bites here and there. I get to his pants and look up at him. He nods and I unbutton his pants, leaving him in just his boxers. I rub him through his boxers.

            Your author has only written smut once before soooo we gonna skip the rest for now. Time skip was brought you by SixtyNineBoys.edu

          After our umm activities Danny and I get dress and lie back down to go to sleep. I know. Who the fuck gets dressed after fucking? Well Danny's sisters are nosy and probably gonna try to perve on us. Its happened before.
          So we climb under the covers and I pull him to my chest. "I still loved you, you know? The entire time. I never stopped." He tells me. I smile. "Good. Because I never stopped loving you either. Not for a spilt second. Even when you called me a devil fucked, cum slurping, ass munching, fucktard." I tell him. "Could have been worse. You're lucky I was sick." He tells me. Iknow. I think. I chuckles and kisses me on the check before turning around and going to sleep. I follow soon after.