second day of school

"Do I have to go?" I ask, pouting at Brandon. He chuckles pulling on some clothes on. He nods and I groan. I don't want to deal with fuckassery today. I really don't. He chuckles and hugs me from behind. "Hey. S'not like anyone is as stupid as I am to fuck with you." He tells, resting his chin on my shoulder. I chuckle. "You'd be surprised." I reply. He doesn't say anything and just nibbles at a mark on my neck. I roll my eyes. I'll just wear a hoodie for the next couple days so Julie doesn't see. I push him off, smiling and just throw on a pair of pants that were on the floor and a hoodie, double checking that it covers the hickey.
I look back to see Brandon sitting on my bed, just chilling, leaning back. I walk over and sit in his lap, kissing his neck. "Its not fair." I mumble and he chuckles. "What?" He asks. "I didn't leave any marks on you." I say pouting. Brandon laughs and tells me I can after school, but we need to head over there now. I sigh and get up.
We walk down the stairs, I shout goodbye to Julie and Dad and walk out the door. Once we get outside I lace my fingers through Brandon's. He squeezes my hand and I smirk, squeezing back. We continue like this till we get to school. I climb up in a tree. Forgetting that what I said about it being a wall day yesterday.
Mikey comes up to me and climbs into the tree. "Hey I need help with some assignment I got from Choir. Do you think you could help, please?" He asks me. I nod. "Sure. Where should we meet up?" I ask. He tells me just out side the front doors. I nod and tell him that will work.
(Time skips brought to you by the evil carrots who live under your bed)
After school, I wait out side the doors. School ended almost half an hour ago and Mikey was no where to be seen. I hadn't seen since lunch actually. I hear something rushing towards me and turn around just in time for a brick to the face. I fall to the ground and hear a shout of my name before everything goes black.