well shit went down.

Mr. Dickinghoop is the principal. He's pretty cool and has a good sense of what's fair and not fair. He's also Julie's brother, so I get out of alot of shit that I really shouldn't because I'm his only nephew. And he only has girls so yeah. I walk in with Mikey.

         "Hello Uncle Greg. " I said, walking into his office. "Danny. What did you do?" He asks. "Wow Uncle. I can't just stop in to say hello?" I ask back. "During the middle of first period? No. Now what did you do? And who did you drag along with you. And do I need to call your mom already. This doesn't fall under the agreement so if I have to I will." He finishes, in that patronizing tone he knows I hate. "Actually my friend Mikey here, got in trouble because he was standiing up for himself because Mr.Corvast was being a presumptious dick." I say. "So why are you here?" He asks. "He caught me smirking." I reply. "Kid. We talked about this. You can't get in trouble as much this year. You have most the teachers at wits ends." He says. "Funny thing is I did nothing wrong." I say. He sighs.

         "What did Mr.Corvast do, Mikey?" My uncle asks. "Oh I merely corrected how he said my name. And made a statement that my name is written down as Mikey. Then he insulted my parents. Who, as I can see you looking at my file, you know have passed away. Just last year. And he insulted their parenting choices in naming me. And then I told him I would not answer to Micheal seeing as that is not my name." He finishes. "Well it does seem Mr.Corvast was in the wrong here. But I'm going to have you both be moved to the online class seeing as this will cause problems in the future with you, Mikey. And Daniel you and Mr.Corvast have had issues before so it's best you are moved from the class all together." We nod. "Starting tomorrow report to the computer lab for your classes. I'll have an assistant down there to help you. Mikey, you may leave. Daniel stay."  I watch Mikey walk out the room.

        "Danny. You promised your mother this year would be different. As long as you don't start unnessisary fights with teachers you'll be in the clear all year. You want to graduate don't you? Start all the fights you want with your peers. I cannot stop you. Plus people start fights with you do to your reputation. And I know you love the fight. Just meet them after school and not on school property like we talked about. But don't start any fights with teachers. Ever. Just relax. I get you hate hem but so does everyone else in this school. Please. For your father's sake if not for me, yourself or my sister." He finishes his speech. I nod. "Ok good. Now get out of here the bell will ring in a couple minutes. You and your friend can wait in the hall." He said. I go to ask about how he said friend but just then the phone rang. I walk out.

         "Hey. What was that about?" Mikey asks me as soon as  I'm back in the hall. "Oh the normal. You can fight with students but not teachers and don't you want to graduate? speech. We can chill here. He forgot that first period is lengthened on the first day, so we got like half an hour to talk. " I say. We talk about normal teenage guy things. Video games, fighting. Then the bell rings.

____TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY PENIS LICKERS.ORG___________

        The bell rings for lunch. "FOOD!" I shout. I'm starving. "Chill mighty mouse." Mikey says laughing. I pout. "Not a mouse." I say. "Sure you aren't." he smirks. I role my eyes. I grab my sack lunch and Mikey grabs his and I pull him to my favorite tree. He sits down first and I plop myself down on his lap. I can practically feel his face heating up. "Why are you on my lap?" He asks. "Why not? Your lap is comfortable andIi like sitting on it. It's better than the cold hard ground. Like I claim your lap and when you're married and have kids, I will come over everyday just to sit on your lap so no one takes it." I say, laughing my ass off. "Ok sure. Why not? But I don't think I'll have kids so you don't have to worry about that." He states. What? I turn my head to the side. He chuckles. "You're like a puppy. And i don't like girls." He says, looking worried. "Oh cool. new gay friend on the my I'm pansexual and don't care what your seuality is and don't you think if i was straight I wouldn't be sitting on your lap right now?" I ask. He nods. "True. True. " he answers. we eat in silence till the bell ring. 

Eighth Period:

        I walk in the classroom for history and sit down next to my sister. "Hello Alexie." I say, patronizingly. She glares at me and I chuckle. And sign I love you in sign language to her. She signs back I should kill you. I chuckle again and sign that she'd never hurt me because she loves me to much to kill me. She glares again.

        Mikey runs in just as the late bell rings and sits next to me. "OK MORONS! SIT DOWN, SHUT UP, AND WATCH THE DAMN MOVIE." The Coach yells. It's the intro video to this class, I absentmindedly start to doodle. About half way through the movie I look down to see what I've scribbled. It... it is a picture of me and .... and Mikey...... a picture of us k-kissing.

        What the fuck happened?! I can draw but I can't draw like that when not paying attention. It's actually pretty good but i have no idea how I did it. I rip it out of my notebook and shove it in my pocket. i refuse to look at mikey till the bell rings and he and i walk home together. He gives me his number and tells me to text him later. I nod and continue walking to my house till I bump into Brandon.

        "Yes, Brandon?" I ask, not wanting to deal with his shit. "Stay away from the new kid." He tells me. "No, you aren't my mother." I reply. "I'm serious. Stay away from him. And please refrain from calling me a dick." he says. "Why? Stop acting like a little bitch and I might." I say, getting angry. "Look can we talk about what happened, please?" he asks. "No. You left, I'm moving on. You know? Living my life." I say.

        "Look I totally understand why you're angry but you need to hear out. Please! I can't work without you. I've lost every swim meet, failed every test, done everything wrong since we broke up. I understand your pissed but you won't even let me explain. Just let me explain and I'll leave you alone. Just please. I will get on my knees and beg! All I ask is half an hour to at least tell you what happened." he says, droping to his knees, head hung. I sigh. "Fine. Once we get to my house you got 30 minutes exactly." I say. He looks up with a face that tugs at my heartstrings. It's so hopeful and I just want to hug him. Keep stoic I tell myself. I start walking to my house, hearing him scramble to stand and follow.

        I'm so gonna regret this.