The Others

Sensei Wu sat up and stared around. His body ached badly and he felt pain shoot up his back, he probably broke something. The room was dark, the floor was cold, ice cold yet stone hard. As though Zane just froze the whole cavern. Sensei Wu shivered, where were the others? Sensei's throat was sore and dry with a gag to his mouth. He tried to make a sound but nothing came out. Worry clouded his mind, what was going on?

Jay sat up in his cell, the chains clamped onto his hands were weighing him down, it felt like a ton! His body ached, his arms droped, his smile hadn't returned to his face for...for...how long has he even been here? There was no daylight, the only light here was a single dim light bulb hanging in the middle of his small cell. Cell? Yes, metal bars, Jay has been trying all day all night to break these bars but his kidnappers were definitely smarter than his previous foes. A metal tray was slid in, a small apple and a glass of water stood there. Whoever these men were, they only fed him enough for him to survive. Jay missed having the taste of pepperoni pizza on his tongue and hanging out with Nya. But who would care right? No one would come and save him, Jay really didn't think Nya cared for him anymore. He could die here for all he cared because even he went back, there would be the empty feeling of the ice ninja's absence and Nya laughing and talking to him. Jay felt a tear roll down his cheek. It was so miserable here, bending down, he lifted his weak arm up to start eating and drinking.

Nya lay on the floor blinking her eyes. She looked up and felt no warmth. It was so cold, she curled into a ball, her body aching. Her arm had broke ever since she had been in here. Nya recalled what had happened that night...

//flashback//
Sensei Wu burst into the hall, his yellow face turning pale. "We're under attack!" He shouted, Nya's heart skipped a beat, "This way!" Garmadon beckoned, opening a hatch. Suddenly, Misako ran off, "Mum! What are you doing?" Lloyd cried, "I can't let them get the scrolls!" She shouted back. Before Nya could stop her, she disappeared behind the wall. "Hurry!" Garmadon shouted, Lloyd went first, followed by Sensei Wu. Nya heard the loud crash of something being thrown out, the front door was thrown aside. Nya came face to face with three men in black. Nya gasped and ran under through the passage way. She clamped the hatch shut and ran down the dark corridor aimlessly. "Come on!" Lloyd's voice sounded. She could barely see the outline of Garmadon in front of her. Then she saw light ahead and smelled smoke. "Fire!" Sensei Wu gasped. Lloyd ran forward and shot his power quenching the flame. "Keep going!" Garmadon urged. "Where are you going?!" Nya screamed. Garmadon disappeared, "We need to stick together!" Lloyd facepalmed, Sensei Wu took out his staff, "Let's go!" Nya pulled out her tessen ready for any battle but suddenly she felt an invisible force lift her up. The wind around her pushing her off her feet and strangling her. "Help!" She called, choking. She struggled to break free, flailing her arms wilding. "Nya!" Lloyd turned around only to be thrown against a tree. Nya wanted to scream but no words came. She felt like it was the end.
//flashback over//

Nya continued to lie on the cold hard ground, shivering in pain and cold. How long more...did she have to feel like this?