3 ninja left

Lloyd woke up with a jolt. Yawning, he jumped out of bed and glanced out of the window. The snow falling steadily to the ground. He smiled, it reminded him of Zane. He took a quick warm bath and pulled on his ninja garb. As he walked down the hallways, he spotted a worried Nya running down the corridor, asking him frantically, "Have you seen Jay?" Lloyd shook his head, then frowned. Jay had not turned up for dinner last night either. "You mean he's not home?" Nya shook her head. Putting her hands on her head, she pulled her hair in distress, "Ugh! This is all my fault! I should have just went with him yesterday, he must be so upset with me right now! This is all my fault! Oh I'm so stupid, I-" Nya babbled on and on, "Calm down!" Lloyd said, putting his hands on her shoulder, "I'm sure he's just being mischievous again. Besides, this isn't the first time he's stayed out overnight." Lloyd said. Nya nodded, her expression still filled with worry before hurrying off.

Lloyd stood at the door of the dojo, waiting for Jay's return. It was already 2 in the afternoon and he was beginning to feel worried. Nya was already freaking the heck out, her brother unable to calm her down. Cole, though rivals with Jay for Nya, still cared deeply for his best friend. He stood up on the rooftop and looked out into the distance trying to catch a glimpse of the familiar blue ninja running around. Yet nothing. Cole sighed, jumping down from the roof, he grabbed his scythe and made his way to the door, "I'm going to look for him." "What?!" Kai exclaimed, "What if you go missing too?" "Chill," Cole motioned. "I'll call you guys if anything happens. If I'm not back by tomorrow, you'll know something happened." Kai nodded, Lloyd shuddered, "Then come back tomorrow." He muttered.