Search for Misako and Sensei Wu

Kai ran through the forests. Zane by his side, yes, you read that right. Cirus had plugged Zane into a street bot (the one Cole hacked) and now Zane was controlling it. This was his body till they could manufacture an original Zane. Whatever it is, Kai was just glad he was running along side the guy he thought he had lost forever. The four of them reached the dojo in no time, correction, the charred to nothing dojo. A huge black patch stained the charred ground with bits and splinters of wood. Kai felt the whole night rewind in his head again. Shuddering, he ran towards the whole mass of trees. How can anyone survive such a crash? But then Kai remembered, Sensei's a master ninja, he'd probably be quite tough.
Kai stood at the side of the mess of fallen trees, heart pounding as the strong street bots lifted the trees off one by one. Kai waited till all the trees are off. Looking down he expected the white body and beard of the Sensei. Instead, there was no one. Kai sighed, "Looks like the kidnappers are smarter than we think." Zane commented. "Don't give up hope," Cirus put a hand on Kai's shoulder. "There's still Misako." Kai nodded, "Let's continue the search!"

Kai climbed over the mess of wooden planks and burnt furniture. He felt down, staring at his home knowing it had all been just a night ago. The group of them searched the pile for Misako for hours, but to no avail. The sun was sinking, they were running out of time. "She's not here." Kai choked. P.I.X.A.L.'s shoulder's drooped, Cirus sighed heavily, "Alright, pack up. Let's head back home and figure out a plan to rescue them." Kai nodded unwillingly and dragged his feet towards the end of the pile. That's when he saw movement in the undergrowth. He peered into the forest, thinking it was another one of those kidnappers, his heart was alive with anger and energy again. He drew out his katana and made his way towards the shadow. His brows knitted, hungry for revenge. Then the shadow took off, "Oh no you don't!" Kai shouted, running after it. His outburst caught the attention of the others, "Kai what are you doing?" Zane shouted after him.