2 ninja left

Kai woke up with an aching body. He stretched and he heard a good ol' cracking sound. "I feel so old." He muttered. He sat up, confused, "Why am I on a roof?" He wondered out loud. Then it hit him, he had been waiting up for Cole and Jay's return. Wait...Kai jumped up, grabbed his katana and slid down the roof carefully. Running into the dojo, he ran towards Cole's room and flung the door open. "Cole!" He shouted. His room was empty. Panic gripped Kai, not him too!

Misako paced back and forth. She played with her four oval fingers nervously. (Remember they're LEGO.) Garmadon walked out coming up to her, "Anything?" He asked, she shook her head. "Lloyd!" Garmadon shouted to his son, "You are not to leave the dojo from now onwards son." "What?!" Lloyd exclaimed, he ceased training with Kai and stared at his father in disbelief. "This is to keep you safe son. We need to protect you." Misako added, Lloyd clenched his fist and stomped his foot on the ground, "Ugh!". "The same goes for you Kai. We need you all to be safe till we can figure out what is going on." Garmadon nodded to the red fire ninja. Kai dropped his katana in shock, "Say what now?". Sensei Wu walked out to stand next to his brother, "You both must not leave the dojo. I will contact Borg and P.I.X.A.L. to discuss matters with them. For now all of you cannot go out alone. EVEN Nya." Nya looked up from where she was, about to protest before rolling her eyes and clamping her jaw shut.

Kai spent the next 2 weeks staying inside the dojo. He was bored to death. He got agitated easily and kept snapping at anyone who got into his way. Sensei Garmadon invited him to help him teach the younger kids in training, and so he did. Lloyd regularly stayed in his room drawing, Nya however was worried sick for the two boys she cared for the most. Which resulted in poor Kai being constantly questioned and accompanied by his sister.

"Where are you going?" Asked Nya as she saw Kai run off to the clearing. Kai hissed in irritation, "Do I have to tell you EVERYWHERE I go?" Nya nodded, her gaze serious. Kai grunted, "I'm going to help Sensei Garmadon train the younger kids. Our training is held outside today. Nya nodded before getting back to upgrading her Samurai Mech. Kai slipped out of the door, phew she bought that! He ran across the clearing, silent ninja-style. He couldn't stand being inside the dojo anymore, he just had to get out!