Help from Cirus Borg

Kai entered Borg Tower only to be greeted by a very glum P.I.X.A.L. "Welcome to Borg Industries." She muttered half heartedly. "I'm sorry, it's not normal for a robot to feel glum." She muttered. She peered behind him, "Where are the rest?" she asked, realising he was alone. Kai shrugged, "Gone." P.I.X.A.L gasped in shock. "What?" She exclaimed. "No no no. Not Gone gone. Just missing." P.I.X.A.L calmed down just by a bit. "Come with me and you can explain everything to me and Mr. Borg. But first, you must be hungry. Let me give you some food."

After Kai had a good meal, he followed P.I.X.A.L to the top level to meet Cirus Borg. Cirus was working on something, when he saw the red ninja, his face lit up. "Ah! I can't tell you how glad I am to see you!" Cirus wheeled his wheel chair towards Kai giving him a hug. "I've heard of the news! You all are disappearing as quickly as you guys eat pizza!" He said. "You know we've been disappearing?" Kai asked, shocked. Cirus nodded, "Yes. Well I mean, your Sensei contacted me to keep an eye out for Jay and Cole. Not only that, the city people on the streets talk non-stop about it." Kai felt dizzy. "The city people know?" Cirus laughed, "Oh come on Kai, they see you running around with this worried expression on your face calling out Jay and Cole's names!" Kai's face went red in embarrassment. "I saw the kidnappers." He said, turning serious. Cirus's face fell, he leaned toward, "Tell us." P.I.X.A.L motioned.

"That's horrible!" P.I.X.A.L exclaimed once he had finished his long story. Cirus shook his head, "What you described are either benders or new elemental ninjas." Kai shook his head in disbelief, "What? We're the only elemental ninja around!" Cirus shrugged, "It's just a theory." He wheeled his chair back to what he was tinkering. "My recommendation is that you stay here at Borg Tower till we can find out more. Besides I don't think your whole team may have been captured." Kai stared at Cirus in confusion, "Wha..." Cirus interrupted, "You said that Sensei Wu was crushed under a pile of trees. But he's a strong man. The kidnappers may have just left him there thinking he was dead. Besides, you couldn't find Misako in that mess right?" Kai nodded, "Then there's a chance both of them are not gone. Come! Bring P.I.X.A.L and some of my city robots to dig up Sensei Wu. I'll come along in a moment just-" Borg was cut off by a sizzling noise. He put his screwdriver down and wheeled as fast as he could to the computers. "What?" He muttered, typing frantically.

~Author's note~
If you haven't watched the episode where Zane died (which I think is the last episode of season 3 rite?) or if you're my school friend and not a fan of Ninjago. You'll be confused of what happens next. But I'll try to explain as best as I can.