1

Monica's Point Of View

My name is Monica, I've been mute since I was 7 years old. I'm selectively mute, no i'm not doing this for attention. I feel like everyone's life would be easier if I just didn't talk. Why am I mute you may ask, well let me tell you.

My life isn't the best let's start with that. I had a sister named Ivy she was 2 years older than me. when I was 4 she was six. We didn't get along, at all. She would get everything she wanted but I only got her old stuff, now don't get me wrong i'm grateful that they gave me stuff but it wasn't fair. My parents took her everywhere but left me at home if you could even call it that. They left me with him. I hate him. Jack he was my babysitter. He was very mean to me, he did things to me and made me do things I didn't want to do. I never said anything and still haven't because he said he'd do worse if I did. When i turned 5 my parents started hitting me. They said really mean things to me, they called me fat, ugly, gross and so much more I wish I could forget. When i was 7 they put me up for adoption. They we never my parents and never will. I stopped talking shortly after they left me at the orphanage.

Ive been in this stupid place for 8 years and I hate it. Everyone makes fun of me, except the staff,yet i'm the oldest one here.

a/n
ahhh i feel like this is horrible, let me know what you think!!  it isn't much but the chapters after this WILL be longer for sure