Phantom Balloon Boy x Seme Male Reader- a Valentine's Sweet Treat :)

Comenzar desde el principio

We arrive, step in the assigned bus, and go to the back to sit down. You could say I'm childish for my age- I love those cute unisex clothes. Especially those with a lot of ruffles. Usually, people can't tell if I'm a boy or girl, since I dress and sound like both. However, I'm a boy. It's fun making people question their sexuality.

I love balloons too. Not those tin-foil ones- I only like the rubber ones. Red is a nice color, so is yellow. I love makeup, but I usually don't wear it. If it's a special occasion, I wear dark eyeliner. The way the eyeliner is applied, though, depends on the special occasion.

"Hey, Phantom. It's time to get off." A familiar voice cuts my thoughts off. It's Fredbear, dragging Bonnie behind him. I nod and get up, walking off of the bus. To my surprise, we weren't the last ones off.

"Time to find our group," I tell Freddy and Bonnie. They follow me. I'm pretty sure they have absolutely no clue on what they're supposed to do, since they probably (and very likely) have not read the instructions for camp. I watched them recycle it the moment they got it, in class.

"You know, you guys can't depend on me forever for these types of things." I joke. I look back at them and smile. I find our group, and we head off for the cabins. I see Foxy following someone whom I don't know, since their back is facing me. We get into the cabins.

"Hey, so let's introduce ourselves." The person that Foxy was following says. I'm guessing it's (M/n), since he's the only one whom I don't know. At all. I dont care much at first, but I internally freak out after I got a very good look at his face. He is so freaking handsome, the type of handsome that makes me want to jump all over the room, screaming.

Before I know it, it's my turn to introduce myself. Everybody else already went, and after me, we go to dinner.

"I'm Phantom," I tell them. Then I tell them a few facts about myself. After that, we go to dinner together, as a group. It feels nice- I haven't been on trips like this in a long time. I haven't been able to relax like this- as in, not worrying about my studies, such as math, in a long time. I take in a deep breath and decide to enjoy every moment of where we are now.

****timeskip to uh 9PM.****

We had dinner about two hours ago, but the camp counselors are calling us all to the main gathering place. The main gathering room is just a giant room floored with hard carpet, with no furniture in it except for a few light chairs. It takes the counselor more than a few tries to get everyone to stop talking. After the sixth try, she succeeds.

"Hello everyone! I'm Isabella, your camp counselor for the week. I'm very glad to meet you all, and I would like to ask for cooperation in the week we're together. I have an activity for you today. You and your cabin mates will perform a short skit of the topic we tell you to perform. Each team will have four minutes to prepare, and not over ten minutes for the skit. Have fun!"

Groans and swears are audibly heard over the room, but the Isabella ignores it and starts giving us our topics.

"Cinderella," she whispers to our group as she comes by.

"Are we seriously supposed to be performing that? This sucks." Foxy complains. (M/n) rubs his head and laughs.

"Come on a Fox, it'll be fun. So fun." He looks at me and gives me a huge grin. "So let's start rehearsing. We don't got all day, guys." We all follow (M/n)'s order. It eventually turns out like this: I'm Cinderella, (M/n)'s the prince, the other three are different characters. We rehearse one last time as the alarm for four minutes ticks off.

"Okay guys! Ready or not, time to perform. Let's get this show on the road!" Isabella excitedly exclaims. First up is a group of girls. Their topic was 'Snow White'. The second group's topic was 'Rapunzel'. Everyone has a fairy tale as their topic, and no one has had Cinderella yet. I wonder how many fairy tales Isabella knows.

It's now our turn. (M/n) whispers an encouraging message to our team, and we all nod at each other. We tell them that we're performing 'Cinderella'. We get to action immediately.

I fake cry as I find out that my mother dies. Freddy and Bonnie play as my step sisters. They get invited to the royal ball as I get stuck home cleaning the dust from the stovetop. Foxy comes as the fairy godmother and I ride to the palace, in my pumpkin carriage. (M/n), as the prince, notices me as I go into the palace. He takes my hand and we dance a waltz.

"I kneel before you, not as a prince, but as a man who is deeply, passionately in love. But I would feel like a King – if you, my sweet Cinderella, would be my wife." (M/n) stares into my eyes. It feels like the proposal is as real as ever, as (M/n)'s beautiful eyes stared deep into mine.

"I will," I smile at him. "I will." I repeat. Then, the skit is over. We're great actors, in my opinion.

"Gay!" One of the guys in the audience teases as we walk offstage.

"Yes, gay." (M/n) replies, then smiles at the guy. He turns to smile at me. "And we're going to do a lot of the tonight."

***********

Was this chapter short? Even if I see the 1500 words on the word count, I feel like it was short. I can't tell because of the goddamned new wattpad writing system -_- ;-;

HAPPY VALENTINES'S DAYYYY

ROSES ARE RED

VIOLETS ARE PURPLE

YOUR WHOLE BEING IS SWEET

SO HAVE SOME CANDY 🍭 🍬

:D