Kihyuk♡Monsta X

FLUFF WHERE A CHILDISH MINHYUK TRIES TO HELP KIHYUN IN THE KITCHEN ANDS UP NEEDING SOME LOVE AFTER GETTING A LITTLE HURT
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

"Ouch! Kihyunnie I burnt myself again!"

Kihyun sighed and went across the kitchen to a pouty Minhyuk who was holding his finger. "What did you do this time-" he asked looking at Minhyuk's finger.

"The evil water attacked me! I didn't do anything it just spat at me!" Minhyuk glared at the pan where he was supposed to be boiling noodles in to help Kihyun with dinner as he had offered.

Kihyun just chuckled and led Minhyuk to the sink where he ran cold water on the taller boy's finger and leant up above to an upper cupboard where he got some cream and a plaster and soon enough he had patched Minhyuk up.

"You didn't give it a kiss.." Minhyuk pouted again. "What-?" Kihyun looked at Minhyuk in confusion. "You need to give it a magic kiss to make it better! Please~" Minhyuk whined giving puppy dog eyes to the other.

Although Minhyuk was only less than a month older than Kihyun he still didn't understand how Minhyuk could act so childishly so shamelessly. Yet he gave in anyway, he always did, the older's charms always got to him he couldn't help it.

And so Kihyun sighed once more, taking Minhyuk's hand and raising it to his mouth before kissing over the plaster gently. Minhyuk smiled instantly and practically jumped onto Kihyun hugging him. "Thank you Kihyunnie!~" and with that he went back to cooking, leaving Kihyun stood there confused.

They spent the next half hour finishing up making meals for everyone and putting them in boxes in the fridge.

"Kihyunnie~" Minhyuk batted his eyelashes excessively at the younger who raised a brow in response. "Cuddles!" Minhyuk shouted in statement rather than question while bounding towards the sofa, dragging a once again confused Kihyun with him, who just followed without complaint.

Once they reached the sofa before Kihyun could say a word, Minhyuk had turned around and pushed him to sit down before popping down next to him and swinging his legs over Kihyun's lap,cuddling into his side. "Thank you~" Minhyuk thanked in a cheery tone, face half gone into Kihyun's side.

Finally getting the chance to breathe, Kihyun flicked on the tv, putting his other arm round the back of Minhyuk while he flicked through countless movies and tv shows looking for something to watch.

"Kihyunnie?" A voice asked, not moving. "Yep?" Kihyun responded casually still flicking. "I love you~" he said snuggling in further. Kihyun smiled and rolled his eyes in response, Minhyuk said this often so he was used to it, he just sounded like a sad puppy every time making want to hug him tighter.

"I love you too, Minpup" he said after a pause, causing Minhyuk to giggle and poke Kihyun's cheek with his plastered finger. "Boop. My finger just kissed you back as a thank you from earlier!" Minhyuk cheered looking up at Kihyun who laughed taking the finger giving a small head bow towards it. "Thank you, and you're welcome."

"There! I wanna watch thaaaat!" Minhyuk whined in a high pitch tone pulling on Kihyun's shirt with one hand and point at the tv with the other.

Kihyun paused at the sight of a children's tv show and raised an eyebrow. "You.. wanna watch Spongebob?" he asked skeptically.

"Is that even a question? Of course I do! You can never go wrong with some Spongebob!" Minhyuk only got louder causing Kihyun to give in instantly, pressing the show on and wrapping his arms around the taller boy cuddled up against him, knowing if he didn't the other would only whine- and also.. maybe just because he wanted to.