Chanlix♡Stray Kids

FLUFF + LIGHT ANGST WHERE CHAN HAS ONE SIDED LOVE FOR FELIX AND CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP HIM GOING TO OTHER PEOPLE
¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

"Where are you going?"

Felix looked over to the owner of the voice as he slipped his shoes on, opening the door to the dorms before calling back, "Eric invited me to the arcades! I'll be back soon!"

And before Chan could open his mouth the small boy had disappeared... again. this was the fourth time this week and it was friday-

All Chan wanted was to spend even one evening with the boy but it was so difficult since Felix was so well loved. Monday he watched a series with Seungmin and Jeongin that Seungmin had recommended. Tuesday he went out for coffee with Chenle as a thank you for the brownies he had made the younger. Wednesday the boy was on a call with his parents till late night then fell asleep. Thursday the group had a team dinner, which Chan ended up getting tricked into paying for, and now Friday evening without the boy again as he leaves to go meet another friend.

Quite frankly Chan was exhausted just trying to get the boy's attention without seeming too desperate. He just didn't want to come off as clingy or possessive so he tried to give the boy his freedom but he just really missed the younger. Sure they were only friends, as far as Felix was concerned, but did that mean Chan couldn't want to spend an afternoon or evening along with him too?

You see, Chan wasn't completely innocent here, he had actually been harbouring a major crush on the smaller for a while now, yet wasn't sure how to go about it. He had already decided for the good of the group that he wouldn't outwardly try to date or pursue the other, but he still wanted to be as close to him as he could- yet the other made it so hard...

ping!~

Chan opened his phone and clicked the notification seeing that Felix had posted (yes he had post notifs on, don't shame him.)

@lixland had so much fun with @youngrictonight! thanks for inviting me even if i sucked at some of the games :')—@youngric hey that's okay i don't mind hard carrying sometimes, and it was still fun, next time hyunjae let's me out we should totally...

tonight! thanks for inviting me even if i sucked at some of the games :')

@youngric hey that's okay i don't mind hard carrying sometimes, and it was still fun, next time hyunjae let's me out we should totally do it again!!😈
       - @lixland this is a public post eric....      anyone can see what you are plotting-
@hansolololo take me next time! i wanna join u guys!!!😢
       -@catmin.uknow shut up squirrel. (i'm taking you instead)
       -@hansolololo I LOVE YOU!?!?!?

Chan sighed and stared at the post, eyes glossing over the comments again and again his fingers ready to type out his own yet at the same time he didn't have the energy to. What was the point? To just be one in the crowd?

Instead he opened up his messages and typed out there instead.

LIX!!🌼

Hey! I just saw your post,
glad you had fun :]
if you are  on your way back,
want me to make you a hot chocolate?
i was about to make one for me anyway so..

OH!!!
YES PLS HYUNG!!
THANK U SM 🥰
IM ALMOST HOMEEEE

Chan smiled as he read the younger's reply and wandered off to the kitchen, he wasn't really thirsty but he felt obliged to actually make himself a drink now.

Just as he was cleaning up after himself from making the drinks, the sound of the front door echoed in the quiet dorm, with all the members in their bedrooms, Felix slipped off his shoes and quietly bound over to where Chan was in the kitchen.

"Hyung! Are they ready?" Chan only nodded in response and handed Felix a mug to which he swear the younger almost purred as he took a sip from before quickly withdrawing and letting out a whine about how he almost burnt his tongue.

Chan laughed walking to the sofa and flipping on the tv, mug in hand trying to hold it steady as felix followed, placing his drink on the coffee table and sitting next to the older, before laying on the sofa and using the older's lap as a pillow.

Chan hummed and began stroking through Felix's hair, this wasn't the first time they had gotten comfy like this, probably won't be the last either, the only difference is how it makes Chan's heart race yet Felix treats it like it's nothing, making Chan push aside how it makes him feel and steadies his breathing to make sure the younger never has to know.

Within the next 10minutes Felix is out cold without even having finished his drink. Chan can only sigh, yet a smile plays on his face, as he leans forward to place his mug beside Felix's promising himself that he will clean them both up tomorrow.

However he doesn't want to wake the small boy using him as a pillow up, so instead he pulls a blanket from the arm of the chair and drapes it over Felix's tiny frame, tucking him in before leaning back into the sofa trying to get comfy himself so he could sleep, a last whisper before he closes his eyes, "G'night Lix, I love you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
something different i haven't tried using posts before it's shorter but the first one i had written in a while but i hope it was still somewhat enjoyable :') if anyone has any ideas or requests pls leave them in the requests chapter comments !! <3