2: Aaliyah

I bit my lip, rubbing my clit with my purple vibrator in a circular motion, grinding on it and playing with my nipples.

"Damn, baby I miss you so much," I moaned out. My phone was propped up on my nightstand, as me and Drey played with ourselves on FaceTime. We moaned in unison and the pleasure intensified. "I love you..." she cried out. "I love you too, uh! Oh fuckkk." I moaned as I came all over my fingers and vibrator. I heard her squeal before the sound of her phone hitting the bed came through my AirPods. "Shit!"

I double clicked the "off" button, turning my vibrator off and tossing it on the floor. It'd only been a week since I'd last made love to my baby, but it felt like forever ago. We spent the entire Christmas break sneaking around our parents' houses doing things they'd kill us for if they found out. I miss the fuck outta my baby.

We both left our phones in our rooms as we went to the bathroom to clean up.

*****

I'm Aaliyah Marie James. I'm brown skinned, 5'7" 162 lbs, slim-ish with a nice set of thighs, pretty teeth from three years of braces, dimples, and mid-length curly black hair. I'm twenty years old, a sophomore at Washington PolyTech University. I have three sisters. I'm a Pastor's kid.

I was the innocent, studious girl in school. Straight As, valedictorian, class president, volleyball player, basketball player, track star with hella friends. I guess my parents thought maybe since I was so busy with extra curriculars that I didn't have time for dating. They were wrong. It's so funny thinking about homophobic my parents are, but how oblivious they are to how close me and Drey are. We are both femmes, so I'm sure that helped our "disguise".

My parents weren't strict like Drey's parents were (really just her dad), but they would flip if they knew I liked girls. They tried getting me to be friends with the assistant pastor and deacon's sons at church, and although I wasn't interested, they were hoes anyway. If they knew all the shit those boys were into, they'd just settle for me being gay instead.

Drey and I have been together for almost four years, since we came out to each other our sophomore year in high school during a sleepover at her house.

We were up in her room listening to music. The song "Mine" by Beyoncé and Drake was blasting through her sound-bar. It was our jam at the time. We were playing the music video on YouTube on her Smart TV.

Drey got some brushes and we were pretending to use them as mics singing and rapping to each other. I had been crushing on her for so long but I didn't know if she felt the same, so I never said anything. It hurt me to know we couldn't be together because I was in love with her. Most people around our school didn't really fuck with gay people, so I just assumed she was the same...especially knowing her parents. She basically told me she thought the same thing about me, when it all came out.

We're taking this a little too far. Know you wanna roll with a good girl...don't sleep when you know you gotta good girl.

She grabbed my hand and sang back to me and we did the little shuffling dance that we'd seen Beyoncé do in the music video at least a thousand times. We knew the whole choreography. We laughed so hard at our silliness before falling on the bed when the song ended. We lay next to each other laughing and my mind went there. I had to tell her how I felt. I didn't know if she was feeling what I was feeling but it was overwhelming and I couldn't hold it in anymore.

Drey turned towards me and smiled at me staring into my eyes. Our bodies felt like magnets to each other. "Do you feel the way I feel, Li-Li?" She was the only person in the world that called me that. She started calling me that cuz she had a tongue tie for awhile when we were still young and couldn't say my name. The nickname stuck even after she went through speech therapy. "I don't know...how do you feel?" I shyly responded. She grabbed my hand. I felt sparks. She was so gentle and her natural beauty made me feel so many things for her.

"If I kiss you, would you be mad?"

"No."

And then she did it and it felt so good. "If being in love feels like how I feel every time I'm with you then..." Before I could finish, she kissed me again. This time forcing her tongue in my mouth. Her breath tasted like the sweet mint strawberry gum that she always chewed.

A familiar wetness formed in my panties, like it did every time I was close to her. She pulled me closer by the waist placing my hand on her heart. It was beating like a bass drum through her chest. She pushed my hair behind my ear and stroked my face and lips with her thumb.

The moment was so pure. She was my first kiss. My first real sense of intimacy and it was everything I imagined it'd be.

Our first sexual experience was a little awkward, but very sensual. We took time exploring each other's bodies and figuring out what turned the other on. My dad would have a heart attack if he knew what we did in her room that night, and the many nights after. We messed around right under our parents' noses and we kinda enjoyed the thrill of avoiding getting caught in the act.

*****

"Hey Aaliyah!" A familiar voice called from behind as I was walking across the oval to Calculus 2. I turned around to see Jorden, a Business sophomore who often flirted with me in class.

"What's up, Jorden?"

"Nothing much. You look beautiful today."

"You're too sweet. Thank you."

"So where you headed?"

We stood in the middle of the sidewalk making small talk.

"You wanna grab lunch or Starbucks or something soon?"

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think you're trying to ask me on a date."

"Lowkey, yeah."

"I don't want to hurt your feelings but I'm dating someone."

"I didn't know that."

"Yeah...for four years now."

"Oh wow. He go here?"

"She...is in Michigan at Hillman U."

"Ohhh..."

"We can grab a bite as friends or whatever."

"Cool...well uhh...I'll see you later then?"

Shit got hella awkward. He didn't know how to take that and it was funny when I'd tell guys who were interested in me that I was interested in girls. I think people just think of studs when they think about gay girls, so when they met femmes they are shocked. I double tapped my AirPods and my music started playing again and trotted off to class.