Muddy'Paw soon pinned Stick'Paw underneath him. Muddy'Paw stepped off of Stick'Paw and allowed him to get up.

  "Good job Muddy'Paw, the counter attack was done well, but you were reckless." She mewed to Muddy'Paw. "Your swiftness will aid you well in battle, but you also need to attack much sooner and unexpected." She then spoke to Stick'Paw

  Night'Breeze looked up at the sky, they still had time to train. "We still have time, why don't you two work on what I said?" She mewed.

  They nodded happily.

  The two apprentices followed Night'Breeze as they reached the camp. Night'Breeze instructed them to bring a rabbit to the elders as they passed the fresh kill pile. Night'Breeze saw Dawn'Star padding out of his den, he looked much healthier than before.

  Night'Breeze padded up to her leader, "Hi Dawn'Star." She mewed as she dipped her head, "I wanted to see how you were doing." She meowed happily.

  Dawn'Star looked at her happily, "Seems like you're shaping up to be a fine warrior, Night'Breeze." He meowed as he changed the subject.

  Night'Breeze smiled, "Thank you Dawn'Star." She meowed respectfully.

  "I was going to go hunting, would you like to come with me?" Dawn'Star meowed curiously, "I have noticed you always bring prey back after hunting." He added.

  Night'Breeze nodded, and followed Dawn'Star to the moor. The Wind Clan leader sniffed around and pricked his ears towards a rabbit. He waved his paw to signal Night'Breeze to crouch down. Night'Breeze crouched down and watched as Dawn'Star got downwind to hunt the rabbit.

  She watched Dawn'Star successfully catch the rabbit and bury it near a stone. He began to pad through the moor once more and flicked his tail for Night'Breeze to follow. Night'Breeze soon smelled another rabbit and told Dawn'Star to go behind one of the stones.

  Night'Breeze crept silently around the small rabbit, watching it. She waited for it to begin to hop back to its mother as it was too small to not be a young one. The rabbit began to hop off to a tree trunk. Night'Breeze followed swiftly yet quietly as the small rabbit went behind the trunk.

  Night'Breeze shot up from behind the tree trunk, and landed in front of the two rabbits. Night'Breeze quickly pounced onto the bigger rabbit, then killed it. She then ran after the smaller rabbit, soon catching up to it.

  She effortlessly catches up to the small rabbit and kill it off. Night'Breeze picked up the rabbit and padded back to the other. She buried them behind the tree trunk to collect later. She noticed Dawn'Star padded up to her with his tail held high.

  "That was nicely done, Night'Breeze." Dawn'Star meowed as he looks over at the two buried rabbits, "You might want to dig those up, we're going back to camp." He meowed as he padded to where he buried his rabbit.

  Night'Breeze quickly dug up the two rabbits, she picks the bigger one up first, then tried to carry the small one. It wasn't as difficult as she thought. She padded pridefully towards Dawn'Star as she dragged the bigger rabbit.

  Dawn'Star held his rabbit in his jaws and began to pad back to camp with Night'Breeze following.

                                                                                      Page 3 

  Night'Breeze placed the rabbits in the fresh kill pile while Dawn'Star padded up to Speckle'Face and rubbed up against her. Night'Breeze smiled and picked up the smaller rabbit for the elders. She padded to the elders den and saw Holly'Scar, the light brown she-cat was staring out at the clearing. Night'Breeze placed down the small rabbit as Holly'Scar glared at her.