Chapter 6: Babysitting

Start from the beginning

I traveled the world for at least an hour while eating dessert even it disintegrates in my stomach and find so many useful things such as ancient technologies but I can't find any humans.

System: Your God didn't include humans in your inventory because they are unnecessary.

"How is this even possible? With this so much data for a damn simulation game, what kind of high technology did you use?"

System: ...

System: The possible answer to that question is...

System: Your so-called Science is not capable of doing that.

I remained silent while wondering if this so-called god is serious about the nonsense he spouted after seeing and experiencing these impossible things. I'm so confused if my life is a lie to begin with or my brain has been experimented by him after I died.

Based on my experiences, the criminals' brains will be put inside the Mental Jail. A jail that is full of simulation devices that connects to all prisoners' brains. Their punishment is the most horrifying thing that I've ever seen in my entire life. A brain without a body and being played mentally is the worst.

System: Are you satisfied to witness this mere copy of Earth Year 2030?

"I'm not gonna lie... If I compare this to my world that I've been through... This place is paradise."

I closed my eyes and imagined the world we lived in. The purple sky was covered with black smoke coming from the shadows that flying through the stratosphere which made us barely see the sun and the geo storms will be active once a year. The black oceans can't be underestimated because the giant corrupted sea creatures can destroy our latest model of Navy Warships. Humans lived underground to avoid the shadows, corrupted plants or animals, geo storms and the moonlight. Our resources are too limited and war can't be avoided.

Under my administration, 4 nations wage war against my nation but they lose anyway because they underestimated my army and technology. As a result, only my nation remained standing in the apocalyptic world. Fortunately, the radiation caused by the nuclear bombings were absorbed by the shadows. That kind of world is surely Hell.

System: If you want to exit to your Inventory, just say [Exit Inventory].

"Exit Inventory."

After saying that command, I returned to the throne and the system continued the tutorials.

System: The 4th main command is Relations. It consists of:

> Companions

> My People

> Friends

> Army

> Generals

System: Companions refer to a list of your pets. After taming and naming the wild creatures, they will be your trusted war buddies. For now, you have 0 companions.

System: My People refer to a list of your citizens. For now, you have 6 Quintillion + unnamed and jobless citizens.

System: Friends refer to a list of your allies. For now, you have 0 friends.

System: Army refers to a list of your soldiers. After the intense military training, they will graduate and receive their badges depending on their ranks. For now, you have 0 armies.