~ Hurt ~

Bakugou awoke late in the afternoon, he was sweating a bit. The messages.. He grabbed his phone and opened the chat, his eyes closed. Was he relieved it wasn't a dream? Did he want this?

A knock about scared Bakugou to death, it was Kirishima. Bakugou invited him in, he slightly opened the door. "Do you wanna play more games? We also need more food and snacks." Kirishima smiled, Bakugou stood and walked up to the red head. Bakugou felt an urge to pull the boy into the room and to his bed. He resisted and walked passed the red head. "I can't today.. and okay I'll go out and grab some stuff." Bakugou said standing by the table. He grabbed a sweater from the closet and put it on. He walked passed Kirishima and out the door, the read head was confused but just wandered back to his room.
Bakugou sighed, he felt he had to stay away from the red head. These feelings couldn't just be let loose.. Could they?
He arrived at the market after a short walk. He picked up some ramen and stuff to actually make food. He grabbed a few drinks and walked to the cash register. He decided to avoid Kirishima for a while, to let these feeling cool off.
He walked out, holding the bags. The sun had begun to set, he felt bad about waking up so late. He knew he wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. Clouds made a thick barrier in the sky. Bakugou stood watch as they grew thicker and thicker, it began to softly snow. His eyes widened, it was early January and hadn't snowed a bunch. But here it was such beautiful weather, white flakes sprinkling from the sky.
He walked paying no attention to the ground, he stepped where the snow had been packed down; it was kinda slippery and down he went. When people looked, he yelled at them. His ruby red eyes glared, causing most to look away. He scrapped his hand, blood dripped down his pinky finger. He stood and continued inside.
He quietly entered but it was no use Kirishima was sitting in the kitchen. "Bakugou, your back!" Kirishima said cheerfully. "Can we hangout-" Kirishima saw Bakugou's hand. He grabbed everything away from the blonde and rolled up the sweaters sleeve. Bakugou pulled away but the red head didn't let go. "B-Bakugou stop-" The blonde kept fighting back and they fell, Kirishima landing on top. "Bakugou.. Please just stop." Bakugou kept trying to get away, Kirishima didn't let him go. Bakugou relaxed, their bodies pressed together. Kirishima slowly sat up and looked at Bakugou, he blushed lightly. "Can I help with your hand?.." Bakugou nodded, Kirishima thought the blonde was pissed because of the look on his face.