.°· Excuse ·°.

Bakugou wrapped the towel around his waist, his pale skin glowed fairly as he walked out of the bathroom. Instantly Kirishima eyes were drawn to the blonde, staring at Bakugous softly toned back. Bakugou walked to his room, Kirishima stared at the towel around the boys waist. The blonde disappear into his room. Kirishima thought of the pink blush on the pale skin of the blonde. He wanted to see Bakugou's face turn red in that cute flustered way once again.
Kirishima remembers all the flirting and conversation when Bakugou was drunk but the blonde did not. The messages were the last of the evidence, had the blonde seen them. Kirishima wondered.
"I'm back, if you wanna play now?" Bakugou stood outside the room. "O-Oh! Yeah come on in." Kirishima made space on the bed and Bakugou sat, leaving space between them. "Yeah, lets start with something simple." The game opened and Kirishima gave Bakugou a controller. Loading a new world, Kirishima closed the space between them a tad. As soon as the game started Kirishima's character took off, Bakugou's walked slowly. "How do you run?" Bakugou asked looking down at the controller. Kirishima showed Bakugou his controller as his character ran. "Okay." Bakugou followed Kirishima in the game. As they played, hours passed like minutes, the space between them was no longer existent; thanks to Kirishima's touchy nature. Bakugou didn't mind to much, it was nice having a friend to be this close with. It's better to be friends with your roommate than to just boringly live with them.
Kirishima looked at Bakugou, his face inches away. His soft tan skin didn't shine as beautifully as Bakugous; light colors reflect, darker colors absorb. "Bakugou? Do you remember the texts?" Kirishima asked as they continued playing. "What texts?" Bakugou was confused. "You can look later." Kirishima softly laughed as he pat Bakugous shoulder.
As it grew later Kirishima was falling asleep on Bakugou. The blonde paused the game, turning it off with his controller and pushed the red heads head onto a pillow. He left the room and saw it was already 10pm. He walked to his room, opening the last messages he had sent Kirishima. His cheeks blushed as he saw the things he said; his face even redder to Kirishimas responses. Bakugou felt embarrassed, is what Kirishima wanted to do when they were hanging out; but what about Bakugou. The things he said were worse than the red heads words. He was drunk, could he use that as an excuse; maybe for Kirishima but for himself..