Tired Little Puppies

Flames POV
———————

The sun had already set over the mountains and the moon had taken the sun's place. Sargent and BB were walking quietly in front of me. Every once in a while they would turn their heads and say something, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. As we kept on walking my legs would get more tired, the more my eyes blinked the tinier they would open the next time. I looked up to see stars dancing across the sky. I looked back at Sargent and BB who seemed to be getting tired. I walked up beside BB. "Guys I'm pretty sure I'm not the only person who is tired and needs sleep" I said looking at BB straight in the face. Sargent looked up. "Yeah, I'm pretty tired for a dog like me." BB looked up at me. "Can we please lie down somewhere"? "My power is energy and I'm tired" BB stopped and looked around for a place to lay down. "There!" She screamed. She pointed her paw at a cave like entrance. It was a small cave, but it was just enough space for us. Sargent walked over to the cave and found a spot in the back. BB laid beside the entrance. And I found a comfy spot in the middle of the two.
TIME SKIP MEH DUDES 15 minutes.

Still Flames POV
—————————-

I couldn't fall asleep even though I was very tired. My body kept me awake. I peered my head up and looked at Sargent Then BB, they were both shivering. I looked back at my tail and held my breathe. My tail started glowing a dark orange, it was heating up. I started breathing again because I didn't want it to get to hot. I flattened my tail and it spread across BB and Sargent. After a while they stopped shivering. I laid my head back down on my paws and thought about what adventure awaits for tomorrow.

AuThOrs NoTe
Hello my fellow intellectuals..
The retarted story writer here, and I just wanted to say this was very short because I wrote it on my way to school.. so it's very short. I'll make a longer one later. Bye my fellow intellectuals -CringeWorthySentence