Flames POV
———————
I couldn't see a thing since the dust was getting so bad it was starting to hurt my eyes. I tried reaching my head over the dust to try to get fresh air. I put my snout down to the ground getting ready to sniff the ground. Until I touched something cold like a nose with my nose. I jumped back and the dust cleared up a bit from when I jumped back I swung my tail around to clear up the field a bit, there I saw a dog a little over my size laying down on the ground. Her eyes went big when she saw me. I stood there for a moment looking into her eyes the sclera part of her eyes flashed red as they turned back to green they flashed between the colors red and green she looked up at me and tried to smile but it was weak, her eyes flashed green and slowly went onto red after that her eyes turned black the little lighting tattoo on her back then turned to black it turned silent. She didn't move. I figured she had something to do with electricity I sat in-front of her and started rubbing my paws together really fast until sparks started to come from them I quickly laid my hands on her head and then electric bolts shot from my hands. Her body jolted she looked around confused as her eyes turned red, orange then green. She didn't know what just happened. She looked up at me which I was blowing off my hands from being so hot. "W-who are you?"she said to me looking right into my eyes. "I'm flamethrower, flame for short. You?" She looked surprised at me her eyes flashed and she shook her head. "IM BB" she screamed into my face. It's like 20 shots of coffee just boosted into her body. "O-OH I'm sorry I'm BB and I have electrical waves  that come out of my body. I didn't really explain that well but YEAH I have lots of energy at some points until my battery runs low" she told me talking fast. "How long does your battery last?" I asked her. "Depends" she told me licking her paw. "If I do nothing all the time then it will last about 3 years, if I do lots of things everyday it will last a good 8 to 9 months." Said BB looking up at me in excitement. I started backing up because she got to close. "Ok then BB let's go find my friEnDd-!" I fell back onto my back and I grabbed BB on accident. I looked over and saw Sargent walk out from behind a wall. (Ello people reading this probably nobody but I bet y'all can agree that, that's the worst time to be seen)

Sargents POV (my Bebe boi)
————————————————

I walked out from behind the wall to see a grey dog on-top of flame "oh did I walk in on a bad time" I said having a smirk on my face as I walked towards the two. "N-NO Sargent I swear to god if you get any ideas" said flame flustered. "I mean I'll walk out if I need to" i said looking down at flame right in his eyes. Flame got up and sat beside the strange grey dog. "Well Sargent this is BB and she is the one with the electrical powers, she is what made the shock waves." Flame finished off. I looked over at BB with a strange face, "so she is what about killed me" I thought to myself. I wanted to get mad at her but I couldn't stay mad at someone so happy. BB looked over at me and said "so I guess your name is Sargent?" "Yeah"  I replied back. She put her paw out for me to shake. "Well nice to meet you Sargent" I looked around the broken down greenhouse and saw flame at the entrance of it. "C'mon guys he called out we are wasting daylight" BB started skipping towards flame and I followed behind her. As I started walking I looked down to see my tore up robot arm it had scratches and cracks all through it. I tried to take my mind off of it until I actually had the time to fix it. I caught up with flame and BB wondering where we were gonna go next.

Here's a picture of BB btw
(Do not worry my friends this will continue I just gotta be fast and make more to the story trust meh it gets good) :)

Here's a picture of BB btw (Do not worry my friends this will continue I just gotta be fast and make more to the story trust meh it gets good) :)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.