Sargents Arm

BB's POV
——————-

It had been 2 hours exactly since Sargent and Flame has found me. I could remember the pain I had sat through for hours, days, weeks. The feeling that I was going to be forgotten. But thanks to my electricity, flame found me. I looked back to see what Sargent was doing he was limping, one of his arms were tore to pieces, wires sticking out and it was sparking electricity from different sides. I caught up to flame who seemed to be zoned out.

Flames POV
———————-

It had been 2 hours since we've found BB, I thought zoned out. All of a sudden I feel something touch my shoulder I look back to see BB "Flame we have to help Sargent one of his arms are tore to PIECES" she said looking at me with worry. I turned around to see Sargent limping and trying to walk. He was about to fall, I ran up to him catching him my backside. "Woahhh Sargent hold on we need to fix your arm there." I said helping him get back on his paws. He looked up at me with worry "I'm not sure if I'm gonna be able to, but I can try." "EH HEM coughed BB you mean, But "WE" can try." Sargent chuckled a little at BB's behavior. "Yeah I guess you can help" Sargent limped over to a soft spot under a small tree. Sargent bent over to his arm and tugged, the arm disconnected. "AHHHHHH, WHAT ARE YOU- YOU JUST RIPPED OFF YOUR ARM" screamed BB. Her scream echoed through the canyon beside us. "BB it's ok it can do that" sighed Sargent.

Sargents POV ————————

Sargents POV
————————

I looked down at my arm and didn't know where to start. I took off the front hood of it, revealing bunches of cogwheels that were jammed. Wires had jammed the cogs to the point where they had completely stopped. My arm hadn't been working since I had fallen. I could tell because the generator wasn't running, and when it runs you can hear a quiet buzzing noise. I realized a screw needed to be put onto the elbow part of the arm. I looked around looking for a screw. I found one sitting at the bottom compartment of my arm. "That's probably the screw" I reached my other paw to grabbed the screw. I successfully got it out and I tried to put it back on the elbow pad's bolt. "Darn it!" I said under my breath. "What's wrong Sargent?" BB said In a curious tone. I sat there for a minute then looked up at her. "I need a screwdriver." BB got all excited and said "ILL BE RIGHT BACK!" She dashed off so fast I couldn't see her leave. Before I could blink she was back. She had a screwdriver in her mouth. "Here" she said handing me the screwdriver. "Thanks" I said slowly. I looked back at the screw and attached it to the bolt. I took wires out of the clogs way. They turned slowly and got faster and faster. I could hear the motor start running. The arm started running. I sat up and removed grass that had got stuck in the creases. I looked up at BB and flame. "Any Of you have a rag or cloth?" Once again BB dashed off and came back within a blink of an eye. "Here you go" she said handing me the cloth. I started wiping down my arm. When I finished it looked brand new. I looked up at flame and BB. "It's finished" I stood up and I walked in circles, I didn't have to limp, there was no pain. It felt like the time when I had just got my arm surgically attached to my body. I ran in-front of BB and flame. "CMON GUYS!"

Flames POV
———————-

Sargent ran in-front of me and BB and yelled "C'MON GUYS" he seemed excited because of his arm. BB bounced on after him. I walked behind looked up at them. They were fast so I was starting to get left behind. "GUYS WAIT FOR ME!" I screamed running after them.

(AUTHORS NOTE)
Sorry this was short, my arms have been hurting lately and so I get tired easily, either that or I'm just lazy. PFFT... well I hope your enjoying my cringe filled story. Honestly if your at this point in the story.. good job I guess, And thank you. Well, imma go start on the next chapter so BYE- your fellow intellectual "CringeWorthySentence"
Word Count-
768
(We are doing this now)