•⊱•••• 11 ••••⊰•

Start from the beginning

"Hey big ho!!" Jongho chimed as he approached through the masses.

"Hey lil ho" Yunho chuckled and smiled back, giving Jongho a fist bump and then wiggling the thickshakes at Jongho.

"Oooh did my sugar daddy buy me some sugar?" Jongho said grabbing for the shake

Yunho face planted "Jong you gotta stop calling me that, particularly at school people are gonna think I'm a weirdo! Say it out of school but not here!!"

Jongho shrugged with a cheeky smirk as he took a sip of the shake through the straw "But you do buy me a lot of gifts and give me allota sugar sooo. . You're my Sugar daddy"

Yunho narrowed his eyes, it wasn't the first time Jongho had called him his sugar daddy, in fact Jongho used the nickname all the time, Yunho knew all too well Jongho said it in public just to tease and piss him off.

It had all started one dinner many years ago when Jongho and the rest of the family had been over at Yunho's dads house, Yunho's dad Yeosang had jokingly called Yunho's other dad Wooyoung his sugar daddy, and a much younger and innocent Jongho had picked up on the term.

At that point Jongho just thought that it referred to someone who gives someone else candy and had hence forth called anybody and everybody who gave him candy his sugar daddy, a particularly problematic time during Halloween for his father's Seonghwa and Hongjoong.

Of course as Jongho grew up he stopped calling his family, teachers, parents friends and other older males sugar daddies, but for some reason Jongho decided to keep the nickname for Yunho.

"Well sugar baby" Yunho said, teasing Jongho now "What do you want your sugar daddy to carry for you??"

Jongho chuckled and snorted as he opened his locker, "Just these" he handed Yunho his violin and a book bag.

Jongho stuffed some more books into his own bag, slung it over his shoulder and gave Yunho a look.

Yunho knew what that look meant. . Piggybacks.

"No" Yunho said firmly with wide eyes "My hands are full, how do you expect me to carry you too?"

"Aww come on. I'll cling on like a monkey" Jongho whined

"No!"

"Pweaseeeee?!?!?!" Jongho pulled his best puppy eyes

"Don't you have any shame?!?!" Yunho sighed

"No, not when I'm with you because all the girls like you and all the boys like your car and you're related to me. I get street cred when you pick me up!" Jongho giggled "See what I did there?"

Yunho would have face planted again if his hands weren't full.

In that brief moment it took Yunho to mentally face-plant Jongho stepped behind Yunho and jumped on his back making Yunho stumble and grunt as he tried to catch the younger boy with his hands full.

Jongho locked his arms around Yunho's neck refusing to get down. So Yunho juggled Jongho, his violin and his book bag.

Jongho took hold of Yunho's milkshake and positioned it at Yunho's mouth so he could drink.

"You're lucky your small and light like your dad otherwise I would have dropped you" Yunho huffed

Yunho didn't need to see Jongho's face to know that he was smirking. Yunho took a sip of his shake that Jongho was now holding for him and then gripped Jongho's legs tighter, squeezing the crap out of the younger's thighs, and began to walk back to the car.

A/n I just wanna say sorry it's taken me so long to update, this year is becomming increasingly busy for me and I'm struggling to find time to write and publish :(

I want to make a promise to you now to say that I Will Finish This Book! it just might take a bit longer then I orginally planned.

Thank you to everyone for being so patient and for all your support thus far.

I love you all so much!!! And for you I'll try my very best to give you the content you deserve!

Love always,
Lorri xx